Identity revealed

Hiccup p.o.v

''Dad no!''

''It's me Hiccup''

"Hic.. Hiccup, that voice" was all stoick managed to say, but then he corrected himself saying  "your not my son you are nothing but an imposter."

"Dad believe me I can prove it, but just don't hurt toothless"

"Who is toothless?"

"It's obviously gonna be my Dragon dad"

"Oh, well take off the helmet and prove that you are really my son"

I was left no other choice, than to take the helmet off

"Hiccup are you sure you want to tell them?" toothless asked me worryingly .

"What sort of Dragon Prince would I be if I could not unite my born village with dragons ?" So yes I'm sure."

'Hic..Hiccup son is it really you'

"Oh I'm sorry dad I did not properly introduce myself,"I cleared my throat and said "I am Hiccup Horrendus Hadddock III, Blacksmith, Dragon rider and Explorer at your service!"

I took off my helmet and bowed revealing my messy auburn locks of hair and my Emerald green eyes, everyone stared in wonder and amazement.

"Come on Dad, I've not change that much," I said smirking with my left hand still tightly holding inferno. I shifted my weight off my peg leg and into my good leg, with toothless by my side as always.

Stoick p.o.v

The young boy is gone it can't be him. He is too muscular to be Hiccup. He beat me in a fight for Thor sake. But he had those emerald green eyes and messy hair I was confused .... I looked at him he was standing near a dragon a NIGHTFURY, the most feared dragon in Viking history, how was he able to control a dragon. He look so happy I've never seen him smile Like that in 16 years not since his mother was killed by a dragon.

Hiccup p.o.v

"Come on dad I've not changed that much" I felt hundreds of eyes looked at me and then back to stoick, but that feeling lost when Astrid spoke up.

"Your not hiccup he was killed by a-" I cut her off

'By a nightfury ' I gestured Toothless licking his paws
"Not that night fury "Fishlegs said

'I'm sorry but toothless and I searched the entire arcapelligo , and toothless is the last of his kind '

"That stills does not confirm that your Hiccup " Astrid said

'Oh yea, well how do I know that fishlegs here lead me into the woods for Tuffnut and Snotlout to beat me up, being called Hiccup the useless and a talking fish bone and you Astrid ( I lowered my voice ) how do I know that you push me into the mud when i was 5 years old and called me "hiccup the useless and said you wouldn't play with me because I don't look like a Viking,"who would know that better than me Hiccup."

I began to feel dizzy "bud, I don't feel so good"

Then everything went black.

Peace ✌✌