Secret Hideout

Nobody p.o.v

As toothless and Hiccup flew to Berk with Rex, hiccup sent spike back home with spit and spark (the twins dragon)

By the time they reached Berk it was already night, hiccup quietly, landed toothless in the cove where they first met.

As the two bestfriends carried Rex silently and swiftly they finally made their way to Ghoti hut which was 12ft in the air.

Hiccup p.o.v

"Ghoti how long will rex leg take to heal "

Ghoti never talks she only wrote down some symbols
♤>~][}{⊙¤•☆°

I sat their looking at the symbol Ghoti wrote down worrying if we could stay here for one week without being notice after all toothless is a big eater "Hey bud looks like me you will have to make 2 fishes do for a day what do you say "

"I don't know about you but I don't plan on being called a talking fish bone"toothless said laughing.

Toothless words made me think harder about staying on berk and then a though popped into my mind "my childhood bullies"

As I sat their lost in thoughts toothless came up and nodged me "what's wrong you look worried "

'I'm ok bud '

"Come on Hiccup I know when your lying "

"Ok..Ok fine I was just thinking about my childhood I was so small and useless and.... "

"SHUT UP HICCUP let me tell you this you are very special you are not the same ugly,misunderstood boy you were before you can speak to dragonese ,all the dragons call you the dragon Prince, you can tame almost any dragon ,and have like a ton of girls ready to marry you and you have some sort of dragon power ...oh and u have a very toned and well exercised body thanks to me "

'Well, I guess your right ... sometimes I feel like my brain stop working "

"Hiccup you need to have a brain before it can stop working "

"Heyyy now toothless that's rude "I said tickling toothless under his wing ...

Peace out✌