My First Encounter

A month Later.

I was walking down my street, still feeling depressed about my condition and failing to have the courage to get out to the world. This just feels like coming out all over again, but on a grander scale than just to my mother. The neighborhood I live in is near a ditch area; but unlike any other ditch area, it is tightly secured to prevent poachers, drug dealers, and some poor homeless man to have access to it. As I walked past the various types of houses filled with families that are either having quality time with each other or are on their own business from each other. Although, it is better to feel familiar presences.

BOOM!

An explosion was set off nearby and it startled me to stop in my tracks. I looked around with caution and tried to hear the source of the explosion.

BOOM!

Another explosion occurred and I was able to find the source. The unexpected disturbance was happening at the ditch; roughly thirty feet away from my neighborhood and is also the bridge to the empty desert of Natorro. I proceeded to sprint over to the ditch, mentally preparing myself to face the dangers that lurks ahead.

Once I made it to the gates of the ditch, I can see the plain cement and tunnels that leads to the underground system of Natorro. The sand in there is mostly dry and dead; then, I see two individuals facing each other. I could see clearly from my stance that it was both the Gifted fighting. Jennifer has golden curly hair, white skin color, stood at five/seven, and is wearing bright color as her attire and seem like the typical drama queen. Janice is standing on the opposite side in front of Jennifer with her hand wide open with malice. Janice has jet black curly hair, white skin color, stood at about five feet, and is wearing normal clothing that are neutral in color. One can mistaken them to be just ordinary young adults that are probably having a cat fight about whatever they have beef with.

Their expressions were exhaustion and anger. I can sense their irritation against each other and feel the strong emotion that they have been radiating right now. I am amazed at the unwavering power they hold and the history they had with each other as they technically obtain them in 1971. This is their last year.

"You know, I thought you were better than this Janice." Jennifer said in a sarcastic tone. She did the gesture where they are expecting an obvious answer that they already know.

"Shut up Jennifer! You know the reason why I am holding back right?" Janice spoke to Jennifer with rashness and cleverness.

"What do you mean?" Jennifer asked in a curious tone, but still showing hints that she is cautious.

"Why else do you think I divided my forces into different parts of the United States?" Janice responded in a devilish way that sounds a little too sexy for a straight man to fall for.

Janice lunged towards Jennifer with her fists clenched tightly. Jennifer dodged the punch when Janice landed and retaliated back with a roundhouse kick. Janice ducked the move and returned it with a reverse straight kick to Jennifer's stomach. Jennifer stammered backwards, holding her hand to her gut. Janice took this opportunity to produced a move called focus blast, conjuring up energy into a sphere of force. she was holding it between her hands before launching it towards Jennifer. Jennifer summoned a shield to block the attack and did so perfectly, but Janice was ahead of her. Janice rushed to Jennifer with two medium sized daggers on her hand. She strikes Jennifer from below with one dagger to push her shield aside and leaving her open. Then she performed a straight stab, toward her stomach, and landed the hit. Jennifer flew back in the air, before falling back to the ground with a harsh thud. Jennifer was groaning in pain and agony from the stab.