Unprecedented Encounter

Three weeks later.

The weekends are usually the most fun times to be with family and friends without having to worry about work and stuff for the most part. After fixing all of the glass and windows that I broke just a week ago, I now have nothing to do on the weekends other than play video games. It is Sunday and I have been feeling a little better from the nightmare and other crazy stuff that I got myself into. Whenever a stressful event occurs in my life, I tend to recover and repeat. This is a very poor or old habit that I have been falling on and it started once I started high school. I could be mistaken as a bipolar individual or just straight out insane for that matter to people. "Heck, even I feel like I might be bipolar sometimes." I mumbled under my breathe.

I am currently at the park, hiding in my zipped up sweater as it is a windy day and I tend to get cold a lot. The park I am at is near my school and away from the neighborhood I live in. The park itself is decorated with bushes, light oak trees, a huge field that is the size of a football field with a tree here and a tree there, a small playground and swing set sat at the edge of one of the corners of the park with a theme color of red and yellow. This park is located in the middle of a neighborhood that is across the street from the school and is the only nearest park I can get to.

I need to go back into driving to explore more of the new version of Natorro and see if there is any different details that I can try to remember from my original timeline or see something entirely new. I have just been stuck to this bubble of mines for so long know; I have been feeling the need to break out soon. This had happened when I was inside my little shell when I was in elementary school, before meeting Joseph, and being able to communicate to other life forms."I need a plan of action for this to work then." I thought to myself.

I sat there alone, looking at all of the children playing around and laughing while parents mingle with one another. It almost seem like a perfect day where there are no such thing of chaos, destruction, and despair. I have also kept up with the new and found out that the Gifted and her followers are currently on a lead to the whereabouts of Janice and her dark forces. All the report says was that Janice has been jumping from state to state and leaving some of her dark forces behind to be a distraction for whatever plan she is making up.

The wind breeze past me and it almost felt like a ghost is passing right by me to give a chilling sensation to alert me of its presence. It felt nice and refreshing at the same time. I wish that things were different, but everything happens for a reason and opportunities have open up for one to either leap in or block it with a wall.

A few minutes later, I felt a disturbance within the atmosphere. There was no longer the feeling of it being a perfect day. I can sense chaos coming it way around the corner of the street. I stood up, took off my hood, and looked around for any sign of danger or suspicion. There was nothing but civilians having fun and enjoying themselves. At first I felt stupid for standing up like an idiot and making it seem like I'm one of those types of emo kids that are on edge all the time; which is kind of true on a stand view point of my life.

RRIIIIIPPP!

A portal tore open in the sky above the empty field! I was shocked to see such a harsh portal tear open the sky like that and I was not the only one. All of the civilians and children screamed in terror, reuniting with their love one's, and running off back to their cars or to their nearby houses. I just stood where I stand without making the move to take cover or to run away, but I am the only one that can protect this place as of right now. I immediately put my hood back on and used a mythical ability to hide my face behind shadows. This will only help my face to look unrecognizable, but still showing some features that still indicates that I am a human; other than a dark acolyte.