On My Way To Dawn

Two hundred and sixty one days has passed since I last saw both of the Gifted and the ArcGuards. I have been marooned from them and used a force ability to hide my presence and destroyed any sign of evidence of my whereabouts; however, they never came back searching for me or came near Natorro. 

Thanks to the news channel I found out that Jennifer was able to capture Janice in Kansas, a week later when I destroyed her apparent headquarters. As of right now, the Gifted and her followers went around the world to help anyone in need of help or help the public law enforcement catching criminals to maintain peace and order.

On the other hand, I have been practicing my powers by being able to summon fictional characters on my own and sparring with them. I even learned to fully harness the Pure Orb ability. At school, I was able to become good friends with Angelica again and I came out to her on the last day of school. 

She was thrilled by this information and came out to me too as she identifies as a Bisexual. We have become inseparable from there on out. Personally, I still need to work on how I handle my anger issues as it is a work in progress; but I can say that being friends with Angelica has helped out a lot with me channeling it more efficiently.

Today is New Year's Eve, and the current Gifteds and ArcGuards has three more hours left until their powers are stripped away and transferred to the next generation of young adults.

"My New Year's Resolution is to be involved with them this time and continue to do so with the next generation and the next generation until death." I mentally challenged myself for the near future.

I will be there for whoever is in power and bring peace to this world and for myself.

I am Kyle Carter.