Fourth Chapter:

Lilys Vow:

I walked out of the CBI with my dad anxious about what will come next. I didn't wanted my parents to know about my visit at the CBI, but now my sister is lost. I have to find a photo of her somewhere.

"You have to stay at home the next week, you are not allowed to leave it, you are also not allowed to watch TV or eat sweets, your mobile phone will be collected until the end of this month! What is going through your mind, why have gone to the police, I told you, that you have no sister and noone will find someone whose called Jacky McClair!", my father said.

"Jessy McClair not Jacky", I insisted.

"Shut up, you have talked enough today, don't contradict me. I don't know what I should tell the police because of you, how should they find a fantasy friend? I have to think about it how I could explain this misunderstanding."

As we arrived at home, my mother was waiting at the door, she looked very angry and, due to I didn't wanted to talk I ran into my room and locked it. After two minutes someone knocked at the door. I saw my mother with a tablet on which she carry my dinner. So now I also have to eat alone in my room with no company. I took the plate, tried to smile and shut the door behind me. This was not my plan, sitting in my room, not allowed to leave or call someone. My sister is somewhere out there and I can't do anything to help her.

The following night I wasn't able to sleep, every time I shut my eyes I saw my sister shouting help, and my dad laughing and doing nothing. I saw my mother, who was crying, because she was not allowed to help Jessy and I wasn't able to do something. I was afraid closing my eyes and so I stood up sat next to my desk and thought about a new plan. I needed more attention, so I needed someone who would believe me or would know what had happened. Maybe my dream wasn't a dream it perhaps was a hint. My dad is the evil one, who had kidnapped Jessy, I am not able to do something, because noone believes me, but the key is my mother, she knows what happened, but my dad force her not to talk about it, to keep it as a secret. I have to talk to my mother, when my father isn't at home.

On the next day as my father was going to his work and my mother was bringing me some breakfast.

"Good morning Mum", I said hoping she would come into my room, "I am so sorry about what happened yesterday, I think I really had a nightmere and so I just believed that I really have a sister. I am so sorry that I went to the police, but of cause they had found noone with the name Jacky McClaire!", I added.

"You mean Jessy, the name Jessy not Jacky or", my mother corrected my deliberate mistake. I just wanted to see, if I could get something out of her and now I think yes. 

"Yeah mum you are right, it is Jessy, but how could you remember this name, if I only said it once in your presence? I know that you know about Jessy and you also want to help her, but you are forced to shut up when someone start this topic. Did dad say that you also disappear if you would say something to him?", I asked and tried to use my words thoughtfully.

"Darling, why do you always talk about this topic, I would know if I had another child. And stop talking about your father in this way. You should be thankful about all he did and gave to you, how patient he was with you! Please forget about this topic, I think you are too old for a fantasy friend, if you don't stop talking about it, your father would give you in a nuthouse."

"Ok mum, I stop talking about it, I promise."

I need to find my sister and therefore I have to get out of my room, but how.