Nineth Chapter

Lilys Pov:

My Dad grapped my hand and took me into the house then he ordered me to go into my room and wait for him there. He said something to my mother and then she suddenly began to cry. I ran upstairs and in my room I sat on the bed and waited. I knew what came next. I had a feeling what would happened to me and I was right. My dad entered the room and sat next to me on my bed. He looked angry, I never saw that look in his face. He held a handkerchief in his hand and suddenly pressed it on my mouth and nose. I slowly fell asleep.

I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything because my eyes were tied and also my hands on the back. I couldn't move. I realized, that I was lying somewhere, I think in a car. I heard the engine of a car and felt the rocky road. I had no idea where my dad was bringing me, but I knew that my sister was waiting there. Suddenly the car stopped and someone came back to me, he opened the door and carried me somewhere. I heard a door squeeze and the person, maybe my dad, who carries me, throw me to the ground. I felt a pain on my head and on my arm and then everything was quiet, I think I was collapsed, but I don't know.

Jessys Pov:

I sat here on the floor a few days now, I think so, unable to stand up because of my injuries. Sometimes my dad showed up and brought me something to eat and drink. I always asked him, when I can come home, but he never replied. I know that I should had never  found the truth about my dad out. He killed a girl, only because she knew the truth. I know the truth too, will I also die? Mum knows the truth and she was able to live with us, but why can't I? I mean the police will look for me or not? Lily would never forget me, I am her younger sister, she loves me!

Suddenly the door swung open and my dad stood in the door, he carried my older sister and throw her on the floor. She landed with her head on a stone and she began to bleed.

"Why do you have to heard us all, do you want to kill us?", I shouted at my dad.

"Not now honey", you could bring me a lot of money, if I could sell you both", he replied.

He slam the door and I was alone with my sister, my injured sister.

"Lily come on, wake up!", I shouted, but she didn't move. We need help as fast as possible, if there isn't one, Lily will die!