Tenth Chapter:

Ten minutes later all team-members were searching in groups for the two sisters. Jane, Lisbon and Grace were searching together the north side of the wood, whereas Risgby and Cho search in the south side.

Lisbons Pov:

"Why aren't there any huts, I mean there must be some or not?", I said to the others.

"If there are some, we would find them!", Jane replied sarcastically.

I took out the phone and called Cho: "Hey here's Lisbon, do you have found something? We have no single house here"

"Sorry Boss, but the same is here"

"Wait there is something, it looks like a cave. With a door, take Rigsby and come to us."

Grace and I put out our guns and Jane was hiding behind a tree. Grace tried to open the door, but it was locked. Suddenly we heard a voice shouting.

"Please help us, my sister is dieing, she needs help!"

I replied: "We are here, everything is okey now. Jane, please call the ambulance, it looks like we have to injured persons in here."

"Go away from the door, I will break it", Grace said and forced it open.

I went in the cave my weapon in the holster. Lily was lying on the floor, blood was dropping out of her head, she seemed unconscious, next to her sat a little girl her face looked in pain.

"Are you Jessy", I asked.

"Yes Ma'am!", she replied politely.

"We help you, I am Teresa and that is Grace and over there is Patrick. I have called the ambulance, it will come in a secound."

"Please do not call our parents, please!", Jessy begged.

"No I won't, I know what your dad had done and he will pay for this, your mother is in the CBI and will hopefully confess the crime your father did."

Rigsby and Cho came to us and waited at that moment for the ambulance. I was in the cave and untied the two girls. Grace tried to stop the bleeding wound and Jane spoke to Jessy and tried to cheer her. Then the ambulance came and took the two girls, Grace and I decided to join the girls and look after them and Jane, Cho and Rigsby drove back to the CBI.

Summary of the next week

Both girls survived the violations and could left the hospital three days later. Till this time our team watched over them separately. We had also found Henry McClair and arrested him because of the admission of his wife. Lily, Jessy and Lucy McClaire live now happily in their house while Henry have to stay in prison for more than ten years. The case is closed, we saved two lives and dissevered a pizza now. Bon appétit!

Hope you liked this Story, was my first one, hope it wasn't that boring. Thanks for reading it nevertheless! Yours Smilies1996