Fifth Chapter:

Janes Vow:

"Lisbon what's wrong with that kid, why wanted she your help?", I asked as the girl went away with her father.

"Actually it is not your business, but I need your help, so I tell you."

"That is great, how can I help you?"

"This girl, Lily, came to me in the hope that I could help her finding her lost sister Jessy. I asked her about a picture, but she said that her parents erased all photos with her so that there is no proof that this girl had ever lived. And now I want your opinion on that, but I want to add that Van Pelt wasn't able to find her on the internet."

"Lisbon, all I can say is, that my first impression on this girl was, that she was very worried about something. She didn't look like someone, who jokes about such a thing. I could say more about it if you would have let me listen to your conversation", I replied.

Lisbon looked at me as if she wanted me to decide to take the case or not, but I wouldn't decide such an important thing. I just know that we had nothing to do at this moment and everyone was bored, so that we needed  something to do. Lisbon finally said: "I will not take this case, because we have no proof of anything. This looks like a joke or this girl is fit for the nuthouse."

"I agree to a certain extant", I replied and went in the office room and lay down on my couch.

At the same time: Lilys Vow:

I have to go to the CBI again and have to tell them my theory about my evil dad and my controlled mum. But what would they think about me. How can I persuade them, that I am right and that my dad is the evil one. The problem is, that I don't know a cause why he had done this crime. Is he also forced by someone or does my sister know something she shouldn't know? I decided to climb out of my window, now was the best time, because my dad is at work and my mother is sleeping at this time. I need to go.

As I reached the floor I heard some footsteps behind me, I turned and saw my dad standing in front of me I know what would happen yet. I saw his angry face and his wet eyes, he was drunk again and I know what this meant.