Meeting Papyrus

Short A/N
I am giving up on the text form. It doesn't seem to be working on how I intended to. ;-;

You - Bold Italics

Sans - Italics

Papyrus - Bold

"U-Um I c-can't do that. I mean you seem nice and all but I just met you. Not to mention you, not to be offencive or anything, you don't have lips." 'I think I just dodged a bullet there'.

Listen '   '<----- this means you thought it. So whatever are in those are thoughts.

"Who said anything about needing lips. That's why us skeletons have a tongue~" *He then sticks his tongue out to show you what he means*

Anything in * these are actions.

"W-WHAT! AIN'T NO WAY I'M KISSING YOU! I MEAN TONGUE KISSING A PERSON I JUS!-" *You were cut off by some other voice.*

"Sans what's going on over here? WAIT MINUTE! SANS IS THAT A HUMAN~!"

"Oh Pap. This is a human. Ain't she a bueat." *He shows you to the tall skeleton* "Her names (Y/N)~~"

*You wave shyly at the tall skeleton who you guess is Pap?*

"Hello human (Y/N). I am Papyrus, but you can call me Papy or Pap. Let us go! You must be hungry     (Y/N)~" *Sans let you go. You were about to walk off without saying a word or making a noise. That is before Sans grabbed you and whispered in your ear these words*

"I will get that kiss" *Sans then smacked your ass and licked your ear making you blush*

"So are you two like friends or brothers?"

"We are but brothers sadly." *Pap picked you up and started to carry you since you got into Snowedin town. He then whispered softly as to not let Sans hear. He said* "Whatever you do don't let Sans take you to his room. He call his bed the bonezone. Oh and whatever you do, never be alone with him."

____________________________________

Look an update. It may be short but at least it is an update. Hope you enjoyed. Jeg elsker deg min children.
💖Author~Senpai
351 words

____________________________________