Falling into the Underground

Today is YN's 19th birthday. Her parents, being abusive and neglective, bring her deep into the woods of Mount Ebbot and leave her there with a blind fold on. The girl, feeling as though she was alone, begins to feel around and call for her parents. She trips and falls far down a hole.

"AAAAAAAAAH," YN screams as she falls. Yellow flowers break her fall. She groans due to the ache in her back and reach's up to take the blind fold off, taking in her new surroundings.

'A ruin?' She thinks and looks to the place she fell from. 'I'm not going to be able to make my way back up through there.'

Cracking her back and knuckles, YN stands up. She walks through the ruin entryway and a little ways down a hallway. To her surprise, the next room hold and yellow flower with a glint in its eye and a smile growing on its face as soon as YN is in the thing's vision.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower! You must be new; welcome to the Underground. Would you like me to show you how things work down here?" The yellow flower says with a small twitch of the eye.

"That would be lovely! I mean, if you wouldn't mind to do so," YN replies with a small smile, but it did not stay long on her face.

For the flower's face grow a smirk. Large roots protrude from the ground, flying straight towards YN and grab both her arms and waist. More roots come out of the ground and move up to her torso. The roots begin to strip her of her top. After the girl's top is removed the roots remove her bottoms. Left only in her underwear and bra, the air hits YN and she squirms. Flowey's grip tightens on the suspended figure and she moans out in pain.

"Let me go!"

"Ah-ah-ah," the flower tchs and YN is brought closer to him. "Be a good girl now and make some lovely noises for Daddy."

Not liking where her current situation was going, YN screamed for help. Her ears pick up on a sudden noise from the hallway, but not the one she had entered the room from earlier. Flowey's roots traced their way up under YN's bra and, with quick movement, the garment of clothing was tore from the poor girl's to skin. The girl shrills at the sudden coldness on her chest. YN looks back at the flower, whom was drooling at the sight before him, and notices the movement of the roots once more. One of the roots moves to play with YN's exposed chest while the other moves downwards. Before anymore could happen though, a large ball of fire was thrown at the distracted flower.

"Child, are you alright?" YN's savior asks.

"I-I.." Tears begin to run down YN's face as she continue, "Th-Thank you."

Gently, the goat looking mother figure smiles. "Come now my child," she states picking up the clothes that have been torn to shreds. "Allow me to bring you home and take care of you."

Face now red from tears, YN nods, wiping the last few droplets from her face. "Ok-kay."

"My child, you may call me Toriel. I know right now is hard for you so when we get home make you something to eat while you take a shower. Is that alright with you?"

YN nods her head in response. She slowly stands to her feet as her new found mother comes back over to her.

"Do not worry my child. I will do my best to take care of you." Toriel gently smiles.

YN and Toriel begin to walk down through the next set of doors. Toriel shows YN all of the traps that have been set up and how to get through it. Arriving at a run down lookup build at the end of all of the traps.

"Stay here my child. I need to go clean up a few things before you can come in." Toriel walks through the doors of the house.

YN notices the tree at the front of the house. She thought of it as quite pretty. The tree had a dark bark with beautiful aqua and lavender flowers budding on the branches. The flowers added a soft glow to the atmosphere, one very calming and welcome. Even though the tree has calmed YN down, she still felt the presence of danger.

"YN"

The fragile girl jumps from fear. That voice didn't sound anything like Toriel's. YN looks around and notices a shining sparkle outside of the building. Was that what called to her.

"YN"

Suspicions are confirmed when  she heard her name once more. Her feet begin to walk her towards the spark. No matter how much she wanted to, her feet would not stop moving. Fear builds up in YN as she begs her feet to stop moving, but when they stopped, she finds herself in front of the spark.

"Your progress will be saved. Allow me to offer you some advice before you continue your quest home. For once to clock hit twelve at night, beware the bones and an endless fight. A holding clasp you must fear, for you may never make it out of here."

__________

Surprise, I'm alive.