*Insert title here*

Short A/N
So I have been writing a new book. It only has two chapters but an authors note after each. I encourage you to check it out. Oh one more thing, I'm changing up how I write my story. Yes I know..again. it's going to be written in a normal story form.
_________________________

Your P.O.V.

You were kinda frightened at what the tall skeleton had said. "U-Um okay," you managed to peep out. Now looking back at the smaller skeleton, you saw what looked to be jealousy burning in his eyes as he watched him brother. Then he noticed you were staring at him.

"Hey kid is something wrong?~" He asked trying to be sly. To bad I saw everything you were doing Sans. Why? Because I'm Author~Senpai and I'm writing this story! Sorry off topic. Back to the story.

"No nothing at all," you stated hurriedly. "Just something seems off about you. As if we've meet before." You looked him straight into his glowing 'pupils', if you want to call them that, and he smirked.

"Hey Pap I think the kid can walk themselves."

"Says the lazy bones. I am carrying Ms.(Y/N) for a reason and you know why," Papyrus gave his brother a stern glare. Sans then looked around seeing a few other monsters looking at you with lust filling their eyes.

"Ya, now I understand why. Can't let anyone else get to her. Now can we," he said turning to look back at you. Sans seemed to be inpatient. I wonder what he could be thinking. Wish I had a power to see why he is.

*Cough* hint, hint *Cough*

"Um, Sans is something bothering YOU," you emphasized the word 'you' to let him know that the question he asked earlier was being thrown back at him.

Sans P.O.V.

Papyrus needs to hurry up and get to the house. I'm starting to get impatient and no way I am leaving my (Y/N) with Pap. I had a voice interrupt my thoughts. "Um, Sans is something bothering YOU?" Oh thank sweet voice of hers.

"No nothing at all Doll."

"I thought I told you not to call me that," she wined.

"Whatever you say....Doll," I joked, chuckling at how she reacted. She just simply huffed, crossed her arms, and looked away.

~time skip through Snowdin~

"Um so human I have someone over. I would like you to meet," Papyrus opened the door to his house. (Y/N) and I saw a robot on the couch. "Mettaton this is (Y/N). (Y/N) this is Mettaton."

I looked at my brother with wiggly 'eyebrows'. Because that makes total sense. Papyrus look at me and stated, "Sans the human (Y/N) will be staying either on the couch or in my room... Away from you." We all walk inside of the house.

"Um, hi....their." (Y/N) walked over to the couch and sat down.

Back to your P.O.V.

Mettaton cups my face and says, "Well aren't you a cute one." I can see out of the corner of my eye, Sans getting...mad? At Mettaton touching my face? I don't know, ok.

"But you do know," Reader~Chan said looking at the Author. "You write the story."

"Shut up. I need to write the story."

"Fine but after I'm beating your ass."

"Back to the story."

Why I Sans so mad? Did I do something wrong? Is Mettaton doing something wrong? I was snapped out of my trance when I heard a voice. "Hey sweetie are you ok?" I heard Mettaton say. He? She? Was still cupping my face.

"Ya, I just was thinking about something. Would you mind letting go of my face, please?"

"Sure," they let go of my face and all of the sudden Sand disappears and someone's arms wrapped around me. I look behind me to see Sans. "B-bu," I was interrupted by Sans.

"Doll, we monsters have this thing called magic. I happen to be able to teliport."

"I thought I said stop calling me that," I yet again whined. He chuckled.

"Call me Doll again Sans," Reader~Chan said, drooling everywhere.

"Stop interrupting the story!"

"Says the one writing this down."

"...."

"Exactly."

"Shut up," I whined. "I'm just stating what you all are thinking."

"STOP INTERRUPTING THE STORY AUTHOR~SENPAI!!"

"Ok! I'm sorry! Don't yell me! ,°'-'°,"

"Can we go bac-"
____________________________________

So this was the next chapter.

"EXCUSE ME I WAS READING! AND YOU JUST DECIDED TO END THE CHAPTER WHILE I WAS TALKING!! HOW RUDE!!"

But this is my book. I make the rules. Anyways hope y'all enjoyed.

Jeg elsker deg min children.
Ha Det.
💖Author~Senpai

"But I don't want it to end yet."

I already said my good by in Norwegian. Leave!

"Okay. Okay. I'll go"

810 words
____________________________________