Unnoticed Signs

Y/N P.O.V.

Papyrus takes me all the way up the steps and stops at a door. He reaches for the door nob and twists it. Now open, he signals for me to go in. I obey and walk inside.

"Nice room you got here Papy," I state still looking around.

"Thank you (Y/N), that is so sweet of you to say," Papyrus replies. He walks over to his closet and pulls out some night clothes. "I'll be right back (Y/N). I'm going to go change."

Sans P.O.V.

I see Papyrus open the door. He walks down the stairs and glares at me.

"What?" I asked. I knew exactly what he was glaring for.

"Sans don't play dumb with me. I know, you know why I am glaring at you."

I shrug, "You got me there Pap. I only wanna see my princess before bed."

"(Y/N) is a person Sans. She has feeling so respect them. She has a mind of her own, thoughts of her own. You can not simply force that upon her."

"Yeah Paps you're right. I'll have to apologise tomorrow, in case I freaked her out."

I teleport up the steps and walk to my door. Ah the wonderful smell of my room. Not as wonderful as (Y/N)'s scent. Her hair smells like blueberries. Her skin soft and sooth smelling like Japanese cherry blossoms. I wonder what she tastes like. I lick my lips, my princess is so sweet, so kind, so......so amazing.

Temmie skip to next day, around noon.

Y/N P.O.V.

I was kind of liking Snowdin. I feel at home here. It's not like my old home where I was mistreated. I had no friends. I had no true family. No one really liked me.

I sit down in the snow. Some kid, that looks like a dinosaur with no arms, sits down next to me and sparks up a conversation.

"Hi I'm Monster Kid. You must be new here," the kid said.

"I-I'm (Y-Y/N). It's nice to m-meet you Monster Kid. I arrived to Snowdin yesterday so I-I am n-n-new here," I said, stuttering.

I won't lie, I was cold and nervous. The kid was kind of cute. I just wanted to hug him and never let go. Even carry him around as if he was a stuffed plush. I could practically do anything. We continue to talk on and on. He lays his head on me. Probably knew I am cold since I am shivering.

"I should probably get back to where I am staying. Bye Monster Kid," I said, smiling and waving goodbye.

"Bye (Y/N)! I hope to see you soon!" Monster Kid yelled, smiling.

Monster Kid's P.O.V.

(Y/N) turns and starts to walk away. My eyes just happened to wonder up and down her, checking out her amazing figure. I start to drool a little until a voice speaks next to be ear.

"What are you trying to do?" The monster spits his word out of his mouth. I feel something cold and sharp next to my neck. I go to turn to look at the monster. "Don't move and maybe you'll make it til tomorrow."

"W-who are y-you?" I question, stuttering.

"You don't need to know. Now let's get straight to the point, Ms. (Y/N) is MY princess and for speaking with her you need to be put in your place."

A cloth was tied around my mouth to muffle my speech and I was draged to a few trees. The monster reveled himself to me only to be the one and only Sa-

______________________________
Hello my children. So I was looking at my books and came across a this ...

 So I was looking at my books and came across a this

I want to thank all of you who read this. I know it's trash but I promise that I'll try to make it worth your time. So unfortunately I'm going to put this on hold.... I know yet another long wait, how annoying. I am probably going to go back and rewrite a few chapters.

Comment what you think happens next. Comment #SlayingSanta for a shout-out and if many people comment it, I'll put out a Holiday special... Will it be smut or flu- who am I kidding of course it's going to be smut.

Ha Det, bra min barnet!
💖Author~Senpai
737 words
______________________________