PART TWO: THE SOUL WORLD

"Not even an entire other world could tear us apart

"Not even an entire other world could tear us apart."

________

PART TWO OF YOUNG AVENGERS

Half of the universe were missing their other halves. Some were probably missing more than just one half. At least that's what the numerous souls in her soul world would say. Valeria left too many people behind to assure the world had one more chance at defeating Thanos. But that didn't mean she couldn't feel the agony of not only those around her but even those on the other side. Harry was trying his best to mask his pain in order to provide Peter support. Rhodey and Tony tried to put a strong facade for each other, but the pain and guilt overcame them both.

Uncle Manny's guilt overpowered any other that she could feel. Valeria wanted to tell him that he didn't fail her parents: he had done everything to make sure she was safe. This was her fault, her decision. One that Peter Parker still didn't understand. He would've never let her sacrifice herself so he could live, but Valeria would never let him stop her. All he knew was that he was left with picking up the pieces of what Valeria's death left behind while also trying to figure out a way to reverse it.

With the fate of half of the universe in her hands, Valeria will have to face and master the true strength of her powers: empathy, combat, emotions, telepathy, telekinesis, and newly found force bond. All in order to prevent Thanos from breaking the barrier between his soul world and hers. With the help of some well known heroes mixed with some new faces, both worlds will have to beat the endgame in which they are now in.

Not even two separate worlds could break Peter Parker and Valeria Amaya's connection, much less when a sense bond is included.

✗ ✗ ✗

"Peter?"

"I— Valeria? I can see you, oh my god, I can see you."

✗ ✗ ✗

ADDITIONAL CAST MEMBERS

CHARLIE COX AS MATT MURDOCK/DAREDEVIL

"I remember saving you from that group of guys a couple years ago

"I remember saving you from that group of guys a couple years ago. Something tells me you wouldn't need me this time around. But I can help you control your senses, your heartbeat. Anything to bring us back."

MELISSA FUMERO AS BONNIE AMAYA CASILLAS

"You don't deserve this burden, mija. You deserve to be happy, going to whatever parties your father and I would've gotten into arguments over but it's what you should be doing. I'm sorry I was taken away from you so soon."

MAURICIO OCHMANN AS AURELIO AMAYA

"I did a lot in my life. I helped as much as I could, I created things to help all those in need. But I wasn't able to help you, mi hija, when you needed it the most. But I believe in you. If there was anyone the world could put their fate in, I'd bet it would on you."

BRIE LARSON AS CAROL DANVERS/CAPTAIN MARVEL

"She's not alone."

ALSO

INFINITY WAR CAST AS THEIR CHARACTERS

NICK ROBINSON AS HARRY OBSORN

DEMIAN BECHIR AS MANUEL 'MANNY' CASILLAS

_______

AUTHORS NOTE: heyoooooo omg. so it's actually happening. pls i'm scared bUT WE GONNA PULL THROUGH!!! decided to keep it on here to make it easier for you all <3

not to spoil anything but if u didn't get the last part of the intro as in the force/sense bond it's basically hinting in a way that val and peter could *possibly* communicate cause i can't starve y'all of them!!! it won't be the same way as it's portrayed in sw, i'm gonna switch it up cause whew fanfic powers but you'll see as the story goes on!!

and yes, i added some of my netflix babies aka matthew murdock (who i subtly mentioned earlier in the book) so!! he's gonna be helping val control her senses/emotions as well as strange. i wanted to add on more own characters but realized i rather have val develop a relationship with the other heroes that... bit the dust 😔

before we go on this journey again, i can't believe this book reached over 105k PLEASE i don't deserve y'all at all truly. i was scared the first time around posting this but this book and y'all have became such sources of happiness i wouldn't trade it at all. i hope y'all stick around for part two, we in this together!! <3