Part 6

The lights of Time Square were different from anything she had ever seen. She had been here numerous times before but at this exact moment she approached it with a new way of thinking. The way the neon lights covered up any natural shine from the stars and the way the street venders yelled out to bring in business was satisfying.

"You do live here right?"

Remembering to close her mouth Jennifer cleared her throat. "I don't come here often I suppose."

"Eh," she looked around, "I don't either."

Pulling the blanket up to cover her face the older woman moved closer to a stores wall to get out of the way of people. She didn't want to be recognized and drive Aurora away. It would probably scare her knowing all the money she had.

"I live close by." Aurora stated leaning on the wall next to her, "Would you like to get out of the cold?" She paused, "If you aren't too worried about getting home early."

Looking down at her watch Jennifer figured it was too late to be anywhere early but the fact was she didn't want the night to end. What if they separated and she never saw the bright eyes girl again? She would follow her anywhere to make sure the night would continue. "That sounds nice."

Receiving a toothy grin Jennifer took the hand that reached out to her. "Follow me."

That wouldn't be a problem for her. Holding onto the younger girl's hand tightly they weaved through people until they were in front of a familiar building. Her heart stopped. The girl lived only two buildings away from her. What if she knew who she was? Breaking out of her thoughts they stopped in front of the door.

"Are you sure this is ok?"

Taking a deep breathe Jennifer nodded. If they were going to do what she thought they might do she had to stay as calm as possible. She had never been with anyone other than her husband and even then...being with a woman had never crossed her mind before.

Feeling the heat hit her face as they entered she was surprised to see only a staircase. In her building there was a giant lobby and a man behind the counter at all times. Even a security guard made his rounds frequently. Wasn't she afraid of someone breaking in?

Realizing after the first set of stairs that the building also lacked an elevator Jennifer stopped to catch her breathe, "What floor do you live on?"

"8th."

Seeing her wicked smile Jennifer shook her head, maybe she needed to make sure Aurora wasn't a sadistic woman before getting closer to her.

"Come on." Aurora whispered pulling her forward, "You think your out of breathe now."

The wink that made its way over to Jennifer almost made her heart stop. She didn't feel worthy of getting the attention of someone like Aurora. She felt old and dull while the girl radiated beauty and excitement.

Jingling her keys as they made it to her door Aurora opened it slowly and invited Jennifer inside. "Make yourself at home, I'm going to go change."

Only stepping a few feet away from the entrance Jennifer watched her disappear to another room. Wrapping her arms around herself she decided to look around the small apartment. A tiny kitchen in the middle with yellowish grimy cabinets was the first thing she saw. No personal items spread around, just a few dirty dishes in the sink.

"Are you a date or a fuck?"

Confused Jennifer left the kitchen and stuck her head out from behind the small wall to follow the voice. Laying on an old leather couch a pretty woman with long brunette curls around the age of 28 ate some peanut butter and squinted her eyes to get a better look at Jennifer. She smiled cunningly before looking back at the TV where a movie played quietly. Finally deciding to reply Jennifer walked into the small living room and faced the TV, "I'm just a friend." Looking over she made sure to get a good look at the confident woman, "Who are you?"

"I'm Aurora's old fuck buddy." She answered taking a swig of dark liquor. The bottle was running low so she placed it on the small glass table in the middle, "You look like a smart lady so I'm just going to put this straight for you." Getting up she walked over to Jennifer where they faced each other only inches away. Their heights weren't much of a difference but the younger woman had more bags under her eyes. "I'm sure your not more than a one time thing but my little Aurora is a sweet, kind, gullible woman and if you hurt her I will fucking end you."

Wiping the spit off of her chin Jennifer raised her eyebrows and gave a tight smile, "I'll remember that." She wanted to say something snarky back but it wasn't worth it. Even if the brunette looked like bad news she didn't want to stop her from protecting the girl.

"Kate! Get to work, you're going to be late again." Aurora yelled running out of her room and throwing the coat from a rack to the woman.

Looking at her watch Jennifer wondered why she was going to work at 3:30 in the morning but she didn't want to ask.

Taking one last swig Kate walked over to Aurora and kissed her on the forehead, "If you need me, call me." Staring over at Jennifer for a few seconds she grabbed her keys and slammed the door behind her.

"Sorry about her." Aurora said picking some trash up, "she can be weird sometimes. I think it's because she got on a night schedule at work and she's tired."

"It's no problem." She answered quietly clasping her hands together.

Looking up Aurora remembered the other woman was still wet from the rain, "Let's get a shirt from Kate's room. You probably wear the same size."

Nodding Jennifer followed the young girl into the bedroom and suddenly she felt different. She watched her go through clothes and all she could think about was how much she wanted her. The body she had followed around all night begged her to be taken but she didn't know how to go about it. How do you even initiate sex with another woman? With shaky hands she started unbuttoning her blouse.

Turning Aurora stopped dead in her tracks with a T-shirt in hand and looked at her. At first she turned away but when she didn't laugh or joke around she realized Jennifer wanted her to look. Watching her slide off her top and let it land on the floor she swallowed a knot in her throat. She had wanted the older woman from the moment she saw her but she didn't think it would be possible.

As followed by the shirt the bra that she once wore and her pants landed on the floor next to the other pieces of clothes until the dirty blonde woman stood with nothing but her bare skin. Her heart beat out of her chest but she continued to take the lead. Stepping closer she moved Aurora's curls so that she could see her neck and bent down to place soft kisses.

A moan escaped her lips as she dropped the folded shirt and wrapped her arms around the bare body. The way she moved softly was so wonderful to her that she let her eyes close and her body loosen to listen to the commands of the older woman. Letting her take of her clothes they stood in front of each other with calm wanting eyes. Jennifer looked her up and down and couldn't help but smile widely. She was the most beautiful fragile thing she had ever seen and she just wanted to make sure she didn't break.

Both walking to the bed Jennifer laid her down and kissed her all over her body. Building the anticipation. "Will you let me have you?" She whispered between kisses.

Nodding Aurora smiled sweetly, "Finally."