Prologue

Narrator's POV:

Eight years since fourth great ninja war ended. He became the youngest Hokage in Konoha a history even younger then his father Minato Namikaze. Naruto was also the youngest Anbu Anbu in konoha's history. Kurama trained him when he was three years old. He hid his true self from everyone. No one knows the real naruto. It was all a mask that they know about him. All Kages of different villages made a peace treaty to have the villages unite together. The older generation of the villagers and shinobis regretted hating naruto for having the fox sealed inside himself. They apologize to naruto. The villagers that owned shops  that they used to hate him and charge him more money and throw him out of the store. They return the money that they double price his groceries or clothing's. They were so ashamed for treating Yondaime-Sama's and Lady Kushina's. Only two powerful clan's heir. The last heir of the Uzumaki and Namikaze . The savior prince of Uzumaki Clan from Hidden Whirlpool Village that was destroyed after the third Ninja war. After the war. Naruto become very popular. He had fangirls chasing after him to win his heart. A few weeks later naruto dated Hinata Hyuuga from the Hyuga clan. They got married. Sasuke and Itachi were sad but wanted naruto to be happy. He deserves to find his happiness after having a horrible much horrible past then both of them.  As for Sakara Haruno. She never got married. Tsunde drop her as her apprentice after the war.  Sakura never learn the seal technique from her master since she never wasn't worth trusting to teach her more advance jutsu cause of her blind selfish fan girl attitude. She is still a chunin. She was useless during the war. She only save naruto after mandra uchiha ripped kurama from naruto almost dying because she still wanted he to keep her promise to return her Saskue-kun. She still looks the same as she did when she was sixteen.

Hokage's Manson

Naruto and his clones are working on paper work. He wants to finish all the paper work to spend time with wife Hinata. Twenty minutes later naruto finish all the paper work. He looks at Shikarmaru. Shizune retried two years after the war. Shikamaru knows about Hinata having an affair with Kiba. He was more furious at Kiba for betraying naruto.

Naruto:" Shikarmaru is there any more paper work I need to finish?"

Shikamaru: No lord-Hokage-Sama.

Naruto: Do I have any more meetings I have to attend today?

He check on the schedule. Today is clear. Naruto didn't have anymore appointment to attend.

Shikamaru: No today is all clear now. You don't have anymore meetings today.

Naruto: Alright i want to finish early to spend time with Hinata-chan. Bye Shikamaru.

Shikamaru growns. Shikamaru wanted to warn his best friend about Hinata cheating on him but didn't want to break their strong bond.

Naruto saw his worry face expression on his face.

Naruto: Is something wrong Shikamaru?

Naruto: never mind I need to leave.

Naruto leaves the Hokage's Manson. He is heading towards the Yamanaka flower shop to buy flowers for Hinata.

Yamanaka Flowers Shop

Naruto arrive at the flower shop. He opens the door and enters the flower shop.  Ino saw naruto at the store. She smiles. She apologize to him for treating him badly in the past when she saw all his memories during the war. She realize that she never loved Sauske so she moved on . She  matured a lot and became a lot stronger. She married Sai.

Ino:"Hey Lord-Hokage :"

Naruto: Hello Ino I came to buy some flowers for Hinata-Chan.

Ino froze. She knows about what Hinata is doing.  She thought that Hinata would never cheat on naruto. Especially she crewing around with dog mud Kiba. She got out her thoughts.

Ino:" Sure What kind of flowers do you want lord-Hokage.

Naruto: I want to buy  red roses for my Hinata-Hime.

Ino went in the back found some red roses and prepare the flower order.  A few minutes later Ino finish the oder and gave the flower  to naruto.  Naruto pay Ino. 

Naruto:" Bye. Ino say hello for sai for me."

Ino: Sure I will Lord-Hokage bye."

________________________________
End Of Chapter Prologue

Don't forget to vote and comment.