Ch: 1

Narrator's POV:

Namizake-Uzumaki compound.

Naruto's mind

Kit I gotta warn you.

What is it Kurama?

I smell something fishy on Hinata.  Please be careful kit around her. She is up to something no good.

Kurama you better stop that kura.

My hinata-chan would never hurt me like everyone has done to me in the past.

Kit please trust me  kit.

Out of Naruto's mind.

Naruto arrives at his clan's mansion. He unlocks the seal around the compound. He unlocks the door. He opens the door and enters the room.luckly Naruto for naruto his son is at the academy. His daughter is with his adoptive grandmother tsunade at the Senju compound spending time together. He walks upstairs gets closes towards the master bed room. Naruto saw Hinata clothes and shoes outside the bedroom along with a male clothes and shoes. Naruto hears moaning outside the room. He is shock.

Kiba-kun!

Hinata-Chan!

Hinata and Kiba scream our pleasure.

Naruto wall into the bedroom. He froze seeing his wife cheating on him with Kiba.

Naruto:"What?"

Naruto: "Hinata how could you?!"

Naruto:" Kiba You bastard how could you betray me this! You were like a brother to me!

Hinata and Kiba froze.

Naruto:" Hinata how long have you been cheating on me!"

Hinata grab a blanket and cover herself. She didn't look at her husband.

Hinata:" Four years."

Naruto:" Four years that you have been whoring around that dog breath! I want a divorce and get full custody over Boruto and Himawari! I want you to get all your stuff out of the compound! 

Naruto grabs kiba.

Kiba: Hehe Hinata-Chan stop loving you loser. I made her feel like a true woman unlike you.

Naruto is piss at Inuzuka. He gathers chakra on his right hand.

Naruto: " You mother fucker bastard!"

He punches kiba on the gut. Kiba hits on the way wall hard.

Naruto runs out of the compound. Tears falling down his checks.

Hinata's POV:

I got dress fast. I can't believe I stood low and cheat on Naruto-kun. I regret cheating on him. I am so sorry Naruto-kun. I love you so much not kiba.

—————————
With Naruto

Naruto's POV:

Why Hinata-Chan? Why did you had to cheat on me? I love you I would risk my life for you and our children's. 

Hinata: Naruto-kun!

Hinata:"Please I can explain!

Naruto: What is there to explain!

Naruto: That you were cheating on me with Kiba! How was like a brother to me! You been fucking him for four years! Leave me alone!

The villagers are shock. Same with shinobis. They couldn't believe the Rodukaime- San wife would cheat on their Hokage. They are furious at Lady-Hinata for hurting their beloved Hokage. They gave her a cold glare at her.

Hiashi: HINATA Uzumaki Namikaze Hyuga! Your a disgrace to the Hyuga clan! I am very disappointed in you! I am very disappointed in my oldest daughter who cheating on her own FAITHFUL HUSBAND! How am I going to show my face! How am I going to meet with the village elders and the Hokage knowing they my own daughter hurt him!

Narrator's POV:

Hokage's Manson

Naruto kept running. He to the Hokage's Manson. He went straight to his office. He is alone at his office. He feels his heart shattered into pieces. He began to son. Letting out his pain in his heart. 

________________________________
End of Chapter~2

Don't forget to vote and comment.