Ch:5

Narrator's POV:

Location

Academy

The morning after Naruto was attacked. Whole Boruto is at  academy. Tsunade took Himawari  with her to the village hospital. Boruto was at the academy studying to be a strong intelligent shinobis. Tsunade has been taking care of Boruto and Himawari today to spend a whole day together. Boruto loves his father. He wants to become a strong powerful shinobis  one day. 

Did you guys hear rokuduame-Sama Female student is at the hospital?

No I have what happened to lord Hokage-San?

Apparently Lord Hokage-Sama was attacked last night around midnight?

Boruto's mind

That can't be true?

My Otōsan is the strongest Hokage in history.

I need to talk with tsunade-Obasan.

End of Boruto's mind

After two hour of Shino's lecture. It was break time. All the students went outside to let their energy out. Boruto defied to read the journal he found at the Namikaze Uzumaki clan compound. He found the journal the belongs to his father. Boruto doesn't know his past. He didn't want to force his father to tell him that might bring back horrible memories of his past.

Boruto's POV:

He opens the journal. He begins reading.

Journal-San

It has been a few days since I meet Itachi Uchiha from the uchiha clan. The uchiha's have the sharrigan kekei genkei. He is a prodigy Anbu. He saved me from the villagers who almost killed me. After I got out of the hospital. He told me that he wanted to train me. I accepted his offer and kept it a secret from everyone except for Sandaime-Hokage. Inside their is a picture of young Itachi. During the beating and tortured i gotten from the villagers. I meet Kurama known as the Kyuubi. Kura told me about my parents.

~Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze age 3

Boruto turns the next page. He wants to continue reading the journal.

Journal-San

I have been dating Itachi for a year now. I never thought I would be loved since the villagers and shinobis hate me so much. He makes me happy. Itachi makes my pain of being ignore and lonely gone. My feelings for him continue to grow more.

~Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze  Age 4

Boruto closed the journal and went back to class since break is over.

Flash Back

Narrators POV:

Hinata's life has been horrible. Her father kicked her out of the Hyuuga clan. The villagers call her a whore. For cheating on their Rokudaime-Hokage. Kiba has been kicked out of the Inuzuka clan. The villagers hate Kiba for betraying their Hokage.. after the two uchiha's went to the hospital to have Naruto from not dying. The two uchiha found Kiba. Both uchiha's tortured him. Both uchiha heirs smirks at the sound of the dog mut suffering. Itachi out Kiba under a gen jutus making the illusion he is having is tormenting him.

Naruto's mind

"Where am I?: Naruto

Hello Naruto : Mikoto Uchiha

Hello Naruto : Fukagu Uchiha

Naruto saw a man and woman with carol hair and dark eyes. appears in front of him. He doesn't know who they are.

Who are you?: Naruto

I am Mikoto. Uchiha: Mikoto

I am Fugaku Uchiha: Fugaku

Who do you two know my name I don't even know you? : Naruto.

We both know your name because. Fugaku and I were very close friends of your parents. I met you when you were a day old. I visited you at the hospital with Itachi and Sasuke. : Mikoto

Naruto is shock. Meeting Itachi's and Sasuke's parents.

What!?": Naruto

You both are Itachi's and Sasuke parents?: Naruto.

That right we are Itachis and Sasuke mother and father. Fugaku

Naruto we saw how much you have suffer. We saw how Hinata cheated on you. We know both our sons love you. Please give our sons a second chance to prove you that they can take away the pain you are going thought.: Mikoto.

———————————————————————-
End of Chapter -5
Don't forget to vote and comment.