Ch: 4

Narrator POV

Konoha's Hospital

Itachi and Sasuke are at the waiting room at the hospital. The nurse and doctor doctor are treating his injuries.

" Itachi I don't want to loss naruto.": Sasuke

" Sasuke have faith in naruto. "

"We both won't leave him alone."

"He will pull though this little brother." Itachi. 

Thirty minutes later. A nurse came in to the waiting room.

How is Hokage-Sama?" Itachi

" Itachi-San Hokage-Sama is in a coma." Nurse.

Sasuke and Itachi are shock.  They got out of their shock.

" Can we go see him?" Sasuke

" sure you and Itachi-San go see him. his room number is 205." Nurse

The nurse  left to attend help other patients.

Itachi and Sasuke walk towers towards Naruto's room it took twenty minutes.

Itachi is thinking he didn't want to lose the only person he love more than a friend. He feel in love with Naruto when they were dating before he was order to massacre his clan. Naruto was his light of hope. Itachi opens opens the door. He and Sasuke enter the room. They saw Naruto laying on the bed. Wires are hook on his body. An oxygen mask is on his mouth His skin is pale. Sasike and Itachi are shock. Their heart hurts seeing the person they both loved the most is in a coma. Both of them sat on the guest seating.

Itachi's mind

Please naru-Chan don't leave my little brother and I. I know you been so much suffering. I am so sorry I left you without protection. I hate danzo for ordering me to kill my clan. I hate how he ruin your childhood. He is responsible for making our life's miserable. You made my life better when I meet you. I was glad I was your sensei.You made me proud how much progress in training you made. I didn't care about the Kyuubi being sealed him you. I knew your mother Kushina was the precious Kyuubi jinchurriki.

Sasuke's POV:

Naru-Chan  please keep fighting don't give you. I know I hurt you in the past. I was in idiot letting my hatred blind me.  I regret calling you horrible names. I regret leaving you behind Konoha. I regret going to Orochimaru for power. I regret shoving my Chidori into you chest. I almost killed you when we fought at end of valley. You saved me from my darkness. You suffer so much. Please wake up soon. 

The next morning. Tsunade was inform that naruto was at the hospital. He was under attack by a strong enemy. Tsunade and shizune are rushing towers the village's hospital.

Tsunade POV:

Naruto please don't leave me. Your the only family I have. I am sorry I left you but the idiot councils lied to me about you being dead. I thought you died with your parents during the Kyuubi attack. Kushina and Minato made me your god mother because she wanted me tech you about the Uzumaki clan. Kushina wanted me to watch over you.

________________________________
End of chapter 2
Don't forget to vote and comment