Ch: 7

Narrator's POV:

Naruto finally woke up from coma.

Where am I?" Naruto

Daddy I am glad you awake: Himawari .

She hugs her father Naruto returns the hug. He loves his only daughter. She and Boruto are the only family he has left.

Thank Kami your awake : Itachi

We thought you weren't going to wake up. :Sasuke

Himawari looks at the two Uchiha's . She never met them before. Her father never mention them.

Who are you?" Himawari

Itachi's POV:

I am relief to know Naruto woke up. I saw a cute little girl with dark blue hair. She has blue eyes and whiskers check. She looks adorable. She remained me of her father when he was younger. Except for the dark blue hair.

I am Itachi Uchihia and this is my younger brother Sasuke Uchiha. : Itachi

Sasuke's POV:

She looks just like her father when we were in the academy. Except for the dark blue hair. She is adorable.

It's nice to you meet you Uchiha-San. I am Himawari Uzumaki Namikaze Hyuga: Himawari.

Itachi smiles.

It's nice to meet you Himawari.: Itachi

Did you and Sasuke both of you save my daddy ?" Himawari

Yes we did. We didn't want to lose him. He means a lot to Itachi and I : Sasuke.

Itachi looks at his kitsune.

How are you feeling Naruto? Itachi

I am okay still sore: Naruto

Boruto came into holding his father's journal he kept hidden for years. The young sixth Hokage son is  hugging his father.

tousan I am so glad you woke up: Boruto

Naruto saw his son holding his journal.   He pales. He hopes his son didn't read it. It has all his secrets that he written. Boruto gave his journal back.

Boruto, Himawari-Chan. I am going to divorce your mother. I don't love her anymore. She shatter my heat. She cheated on me.: Naruto

Boruto looks at the two Uchiha's. He met them before. He knew both Uchiha's love his father.

Both Uchiha saw the hurt look in his eyes.

I understand tou-San . Himwari and I just want you to be happy.: Boruto

Boruto's smirks. Both Uchiha's saw his smirk and knew he is up to something . Both father and son has the same smirk. Boruto is thinking a way to help them to  heal  his father's heart. Boruto read his journal on how much pain and surfing he went throw.

He walks towers Itachi. Boruto whispers into his hears.

Itachi I know you love my tousan . I also know tousan still love you. I can tell in his eyes.after tousan is release from the hospital. Take him to the Hokage's  mountain. Take him to the head of my grandfather Minato's head. Tell him you love him. Please help him. He through a lot of suffering and deserves to be happy.

Itachi is shock. How is did Boruto know that he loves his father. His kitsune still loves him.  Itachi got out of shock and whispers back to Boruto.

I do love him. I love him since we first met each other. : Itachi

Itachi ruffles Boruto's hair.

Boruto walks towards Sasuke and whispers in his ears.

Sasuke I know you love my tou-san. I know Tou-San still loves you. I can see it in his eyes. After tou-san is discharge from the hospital. Take him to the Hokage's mountain along with Itachi and tell him you love him. Help heal his heart. He has suffer a lot. : Boruto.

Sasuke is shock. Thinking about how Boruto knows his love for his father. Naruto still love him. He gets out of his shock. He whispers back to Itachi.

You are right I do love your father. I love him since we both in the same genin team. He save me from my darkness. : Sasuke

Sasuke ruffles Boruto's hair.

(Time-ship)

Narrator's POV:

Naruto found out while he was in a coma. Itachi and Sasuke are taking care of Boruto and Himawari.  Naruto taught a lot during his coma. He stills loves both Uchiha's. He saw how much Itachi and Sasuke care for him. Itachi brought Naruto his cloths for him to change. Naruto went into the bathroom to change out of the hospital cloths.  Tsunade is taking care of the kids. Naruto, Itachi and Sasuke left the hospital.

Naruto follows both Uchiha's. They arrive at the Hokage's mountain. They landed on top of his father's head statue .

Naruto is confused. Kurama knows what the Uchiha's are you to. Itachi Sasuke walks closer towards Naruto. 

Itachi, Sasuke what's going on? : Naruto.

Itachi began to speak .

I love you Naruto .You are the light in my darkness. I love how you didn't turn back on me and knew that  I had another reason for killing  my clan. I love how you didn't think of me of being a traitor . I love how strong you became. I love your sapphire eyes. I love the way you laugh and smile. I love you then and love you more now.

Naruto is speechless .

Sasuke looks at the fox jinchurriki.

I love you Naruto. I love you since the mission at the land of waves.  I am sorry for treating you horrible. I was blinded by  revenge. You are the the light in my life. You heal the darkness inside my heart . I love how you never gave up on me. You are the reason i have my Anki back. I love how beautiful you have blossom.  I love your smile . I love your sapphire eyes. I love the way you laugh.You make my life better.: Sasuke

______________________________
End of Chapter : 7
Don't forget to vote and comment