hunger games (2)

***the teams and their members in case u need references:

In NCT U, the players consist of Jungwoo, Lucas, Kun, Ten, Taeyong, and Mark

In NCT 127, the players are: Taeil, Yuta, Jaehyun, Winwin, Johnny, and Doyoung

Lastly, in NCT DREAM, the players are Haechan, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Chenle, and Jisung

•••

"This is fucking unfair... why the hell are we going against all the older agents?? it doesn't make any sense? Like we literally don't have any experience.." (haechan)

"Haechan shut the fuck up or I'll kill you instead." (renjun)

"Yo relax hyung, we got this in the bag alright? Let's find a place to camp at first though, we can't be stranded out here without a place to sleep in." (jisung)

"Alright let's do that, and sorry Haechan. This is just so frustrating and unfair." (renjun)

"Hey hey don't sweat it, let's just try our best and win, hopefully." (haechan)

"Yeah let's go!" (jeno & jaemin)

*step step step*

"Uh guys... I hear footsteps..." (chenle)

"Don't worry about it, it's probably just some wild animals." (jeno)

"Yeah dude, we'll know if it's a human. Just chill alright Chenle?" (jaemin)

"Besides, what could go wrong? The game barely started- AH!" (haechan)

*bang*

"HAECHAN NO" (jeno)

"We don't go easy on newbies, kid" (kun)

"Fuck, it's Kun and Mark hyung..." (jisung)

"Kun why the fuck did you do that?" (mark)

"It's called a fucking survival game." (kun)

"Still you can't just shoot them right away! They're our agents." (mark)

"Does it look like I give a damn? Anyways, hey kids! Who should I kill next?" (kun)

"Why are you doing this Kun hyung... We were all so close with each other.." (renjun)

"Oh c'mon Renjunnie, we all agreed to this. Maybe I should shoot you firs-" (kun)

*bang*

"I'm sorry, Kun." (mark)

"Holy shit." (jeno)

"And guys, I really don't want to kill you all. I've had so many memories with you all, and especially Haechan." (mark)

"Bullshit, you're just playing us." (haechan)

"Please, I'll be on your team if that's what it takes to convince you all, please just trust me." (mark)

"And what? You'll shoot us all when you get on our team. That's what you'll do. We trust no one here but our own team." (chenle)

"Hey hey relax Lele. You can join us but we got our eye on you hyung." (jaemin)

"If that's what it takes to be on the team then you got it." (mark)

"Uh Jaemin... we all didn't agree." (renjun)

"Forget it, just let him be on the team.. we'll get a better chance at winning anyways." (jisung)

"Alright then it's settled. Welcome to the Dreamies, Mark hyung." (chenle)

•••

"Hey do you think Kun and Mark are back from exploring yet?" (jungwoo)

"I heard a bang earlier so either they both died or someone from the other team did." (ten)

"Guys GUYS! Bad news, I was spying on Kun and Mark on a tree in case something bad happened and and and we've been betrayed and oh my god and-" (lucas)

"Hey hey hey woah slow down bud. What happened with this betrayal?" (ten)

"Mark shot Kun in the back and joined the Dreamies. We're fucking screwed." (lucas)

"No we aren't." (taeyong)

"But we lost one of our strong teammates to a bunch of kids who have more energy than us." (lucas)

"I said, we aren't." (taeyong)

"wait but hyung-" (lucas)

"Instead of talking down on our team, why don't you and the rest go hunting for the other dumbasses. I'll be here protecting base." (taeyong)

"Hyung but Mark betrayed us?" (lucas)

"Trust me. Now scram." (taeyong)

"Okay hyung. Everyone let's go." (lucas)

"Wait, but why are you staying here though? That's a bit unfair for us." (jungwoo)

"Because I'm gonna set traps you dimwit. Just go hunt for the kids." (taeyong)