stockholm syndrome -intro

"P-p-please.. L-let me g-go.."

"Why would I darling? You're just so irresistible."

Renjun had his arm wrapped around her while sitting the couch with her. He continued to tease her why poking and squeezing her cheek with his non occupied hand. 

"I'm begging you... My boyfriend will c-come here s-soon to bring me home.."

"Darling... no one will ever know about this. Trust me."

"JUST LET ME GO." Lilac was already sobbing and tried her best to get out of his grasp.

*slap*

"Hey, don't ever raise your voice at me okay? I don't ever want to slap you again. Stay obedient, Lilac."

•••

"Lils! Babe? Where you at? And why'd you leave the door open? And whose shoes are these?" asked Jaemin as he walked through the door.

"Oh Jaeminnie! How ya doing?" Renjun walks out of the living room, greeting his younger colleague while Lilac trails behind, hiding her tears.

"Hey Renjun, what are you doing here?" Jaemin asks suspiciously.

"Oh I decided to pay you a visit to catch up but I happened to run into Lilac. Can't believe you guys tied the knot and live together! She told me all about it."

At this point, Jaemin remembered clearly on his toxic friendship with Renjun. He made eye contact with Lilac, in which she turned away, hiding her watery eyes.

"Renjun, please leave. I know you're up to something. Babe what did he do to you?"

Both men turned to Lilac, Renjun smirking at her while Jaemin looking mildly concerned.

"I-I invited him in for some tea and caught up with him about our lives a-after high sch-chool," stuttered Lilac, as if her life was at stake, in which it was.

"Um, okay Lils. Well Renjun if you don't mind, please leave as I have important duties with Lilac."

"Alright sorry to bother Jaemin, see ya both around. Bye Lilac~" Renjun cooed as he walked through the door.

Jaemin watched closely as Renjun left, then finally closing the door shut.

"Honey, you can tell me what honestly happened." said Jaemin, suspecting something actually happened.

Before Lilac could lash out and cry to her man, she remembered Renjun had installed cameras and recorders around her house.

"Jaemin, I'm f-fine. We just ch-chatted over t-tea, that's all!"

"Okay babe, I believe you, come here and give me a kiss uWu hehe" Jaemin tried to act cute to Lilac.

He knew something was up however.

•••

You've got a message from Unknown!

Unknown: Nice job keeping my name clean Lils, ha what a stupid name. See you tomorrow and make sure Jaemin doesn't come home or I'll slit your heels. Love you!

•••

(featuring Renjun and Jaemin from NCT)

OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY FOR MY LONG HIATUS! :((((

I had a lot of stuff going on like tests, benchmarks, and college apps. Now that I finally submitted my apps, I can somewhat breathe. I'm trying my best to catch up on other stuff such as my extracurriculars, so I won't be back again for a while....
but I'll try my best to update! It just won't be frequent :(

anyways,
stream simon says k