stockholm symdrone (1)

Throughout the week, Renjun had continuously threatened Lilac to stall Jaemin from coming home from work so he could come over and do... things to her.

After the week, he stopped, stating that he'd give her a small break.

•••

"Hey Lils, we have nothing to do today, do you wanna go on a date like old times?"

"Yes Jaemin I'd love to! Where though?" Lilac asked happily, hoping this was the perfect chance for her to hopefully dodge Renjun.

Maybe even better, to tell him everything.

"Mmmm let's go to the movies and watch NCT Life, I heard it's a good movie."

"Yessss let's go !!!"

•••

*whispers*

"Psst Lilac, can you pass me the popcorn"

"Sure Jaeminnie"

*crunch munch munch*

While watching the movie and munching on popcorn with her lover, Lilac feels rubbing on her left shoulder.

"Lilac, you feel so good..."

"s-stop it..." she mutters, trying not to disturb Jaemin at the same time.

"Lilac what's wrong?" asked Jaemin, worriedly.

"Oh, uh.. n-nothing, I just feel tired."

"Uh, okay." Although not convinced, Jaemin zones back into the movie.

"Jaeminnie can I hold your hand?"

"Of course~ Ah my girl friend is showing affection to me!"

"SHHH" -everyone

"Sorry!" Jaemin shouts in a whisper voice.

"Lilac, let me hold your hand, your precious.. hand."

"No... go away from me... Ren.."

"Then I'll have to slit your finger."

Pulling out a pocket knife, Renjun slices quickly through the top of Lilac's delicate finger.

"OWWW"

"LILS WHAT HAPPENED?" Jaemin screams.

Before they knew it, everyone around them starts yelling at them to shut up.

"Okay okay, you both were reported for being disruptive in the movie. Get out." yelled the security guard from the entrance.

"Sorry sir." Jaemin replies and proceeds to walk out while holding Lilac's wrist.

As they make their way out, Lilac turned her head to see Renjun, cracking an evil smile while eating her popcorn.

•••

"Lilac what's the matter? You were acting fishy in the theater."

"I-I just" before Lilac could finish her sentence, Jaemin cuts her off, noticing her bloody finger.

"Oh my god what happened to your finger, who did this?"

Jaemin held Lilac's finger, trying to wipe up the blood dripping down.

"Oh hey! What a coincidence to see you two here! I just finished watching a movie," spoke Renjun as he walked towards the couple, with a smirk held on his face.

"Renjun what the fuck are you doing here? Did you cut my girlfriend's finger?"

"Girlfriend, I thought you two were married, shouldn't you refer to her as wife?" Renjun clapped back.

"That wasn't the fucking question."

"Look, I have no idea what you're talking about, I didn't even know you guys were here until now, isn't that right, Lils?"

Lilac looked at Renjun, on the verge of crying because of the pain.

"Don't call her that. Stay away from us alright?"

"Aishhhh Jaemin, is this a way to speak to your hyung, the one that cared for you throughout high school?"

"Get out my fucking face and never show up here again. Move back to Seoul already. Let's go Lilac." Jaemin spoke then dragging Lilac away, before he might swing at Renjun.

•••

"Hey Lils, I'm sorry I lashed out in front of you like that."

Jaemin held Lilac's not cut hand, squeezing it gently to let her know he cares.

"It's okay Jaemin, you just wanted to defend me, I appreciate that."

Although she wanted to tell him that Renjun had been threatening her for a while now, she couldn't let it slip through her mouth.

"Thanks for understanding wifey, now let's treat your cut finger. I won't question it but please stay safe. I'll even leave a gun and a pocket knife in the drawer in case you need it."

"Thank you.. Jaemin."

"Anything for the love of my life."

They both shared a small, sweet kiss before Jaemin starter cleaning her finger.

•••

You've got a message from Unknown!

Unknown: Hey Lilac! Did you like your small break... on your finger? Haha that was so funny you should've seen your face. You better not be snitching me out by the way or else you're dead! Also, meet me at the Minx Club tomorrow. Tell Jaemin you're out with the girls, but you'll be my girl tomorrow night ;)