hunger games (5)

***Updated list of team members after the previous chapter:

In NCT U, the players consist of Jungwoo, Lucas, Ten, Taeyong

Lastly, in NCT DREAM, the players are Renjun, Jaemin, Jisung

•••

"Fuck... holy shit..." (jaemin)

"I hope Renjun hyung and Jisung are okay.." (jaemin)

*pant pant*

"Arghh shit... I don't feel so good." (jaemin)

"Perhaps I could alleviate the pain for you?" (Lucas)

"Lucas... please don't kill me.. please. I don't want to kill anyone either." (jaemin)

"Well sucks to fucking suck Nana. We all agreed to kill each other, no?" (lucas)

"Please... let me hold my grandma's necklace before you shoot me, it's in my pocket." (jaemin)

"PFTTTTTT HAHAHAHA what the hell? Fine you dumb baby. I'll just turn around and guard you so only I can be the one to kill you." (lucas)

"Thank you Lucas, you don't know how much the necklace means to me." (jaemin)

"Yea yea don't sweat it, I'd want to die with something valueable-" (lucas)

*BANG*

"F-fuck you... J-jaemin..I h-hope the D-dream-mies rot in h-hell..." (lucas)

*collapse*

"I don't fucking think so." (jaemin)

"Now to go find the other two kids." (jaemin)

•••

"Come out come out where ever you are..." (ten)

"BOOO" (jungwoo)

"AHHH" (ten)

"BahAHAH you're so easy to play with" (jungwoo)

"Piss off Jungwoo. We still need to kill those annoying Dreamies." (ten)

"Uwu chillax, we got time to spare some jokes." (jungwoo)

*zip*

"WoAh hOly sHit" (ten)

"What the fuck just happened?" (jungwoo)

"Well let's see. We're not on the ground and we're caught in a net. What do you fucking think?" (ten)

"Hyungs please don't argue. You wouldn't want your last words to be curses, do you?" (renjun)

"Let us fucking down kid, we're gonna win for sure." (ten)

"Not without burning to death you won't." (renjun)

"Wait what?" (jungwoo)

"Let me explain, I'll throw this lighter at your net, which is soaking wet with alcohol, and you'll have fun warming up!" (renjun)

"YOU EVIL KID" (ten)

"AHHHH" (jungwoo)

*crackle crackle*

"Haha this feels great." (renjun)

"RENJUN! JAEMIN! HELLO?" (jisung)

"Jisung?" (renjun)

*gasp*

"RENJUN HYUNGGG YOU'RE ALIVE and WOAHH what the hell is burning up there? A deer for dinner?" (jisung)

"Nope, just victory." (renjun)

"o" (jisung)

"Hello??? Anyone here?" (jaemin)

"Omo Jaemin! You're alive? But how? There should be more agents out there trying to kill you." (renjun)

"Well Lucas tried. He failed though." (jaemin)

"Sick, Renjun hyung just burned something fishy." (jisung)

"Renjun what" (jaemin)

"I might have lured Ten and Jungwoo into a trap and sort of kind of burned them.." (renjun)

"o" (jaemin)

"That means Taeyong hyung is left! We should find him before-" (jisung)

*faint*

"Oh hey kidos! Looking for me?" (taeyong)