v.

LUST | Kim Taehyung

LUST | Kim Taehyung

"Can I help you?" I asked as she slowly walked in.

"She didn't look too happy... that girl" Sol pointed at the door, referring to Jihyo.

"I know" I scoffed, putting my hands on my face.

"Is she your actual girlfriend?" I heard Sol walk closer, and I pressed my back on Hoseok's bedsheets.

"Nope, just a friend"

"Ahh, friends with benefits" Sol clicked her tongue, and she slowly set her body down next to mine.

I uncovered my face, my eyes looking into hers, and hers looking into mine.

"Something like that" I spoke slowly, glancing and looking at her features.

Rosy natural lips. Pale, fair skin. A few freckles on her cheeks, and slightly crooked teeth.

"You're friends... they seem to be enjoying 'Let it go' " She laughed and I did too, thinking about Jimin and Hoseok.

"They're noisy when they're drunk, but yes. They do love frozen" I smiled, and my hands were firmly pressed on my chest, my eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"I cried at the end... quick confession" She suddenly spoke, and still, I could picture the smile on her lips.

"What a coincidence, my friends did too" I gasped, and she gently nudged my shoulder.

"Why'd you kiss me?" She suddenly asked out of the blue.

I was surprised at first, taken aback.

"What?"

"Why'd you kiss me, at the bar, like that. With your friend - or whoever you were with, in the middle of a literal earthquake" She furrowed her eyebrows.

I smiled and leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"Want to know a secret? I'm actually a dark angel sent to earth as one of the seven deadly sins" I spoke, and she punched my shoulder.

"Be serious" She laughed.

I smiled, my hands behind my back, my body leaning against them.

"But if it helps boost your ego, you do look like an angel" Sol added.

I raised my eyebrow, "Are you calling me attractive?"