xxxviii.

LUST | Kim Taehyung

LUST | Kim Taehyung

How quickly life takes what is most precious to you.

All I can remember is the feeling of a thick wall against my body, and then I opened my eyes to see a gun in between my eyes. The eyes looking back at me, they seemed so familiar, but there was something evil dancing amongst them.

I couldn't think straight and my breathing became shallow. I could hear her screams, her cries, but all I could do was close my eyes because there was something against my chest, beeping and echoing in my head.

And then, right before I blacked out, those eyes yelled a million words.

The figure whispered, with such a tone I shivered and my blood ran cold, "This is war Kim Taehyung"

And now I'm in Hoseok's apartment with my hands shaking uncontrollably and my blood running with 3 different bottles of liquor. My head throbbed so much I remember falling to the floor at some point.

Why I drank 3 bottles of liquor, I can't remember. All I know is that this is bad. Really, really, bad.

"So you're sure she was just- taken?" Hoseok had his hands at his hips, and he was pacing back and forth in front of me, swiping a hand through his hair from time to time.

"I may be drunk but I remember what I saw. And how it felt" I said, eyes still on the floor and hands fiddling together.

"Taehyung, this sounds like Seokjin" Hoseok stopped and his eyes fell onto mine.

I chuckled, "Of course it is"

He took a seat beside me, "So what do we do now?"

I stood up, shoving my hands in my pockets, "Now we ask Jihyo and Jimin for a favor"

→←

"Taehyung, I'm going to say this real slowly now okay?" Jimin looked into my eyes, "You're insane"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't worry. This'll work, it has to"

Jimin put his beer down, "Even if it does, what will you do after? He's getting married in two days and you want to show up with Jihyo at your side because he's madly in love with her? You don't mess with the guy in a gang Tae"

I sighed, sucking in a breath. It was a risky plan, but he couldn't kill me in front of all those people, especially in front of his fiancé.

"Jimin, I know I've been an ass lately-"

"Is that so?"

I gave him a glare before continuing, "-but I don't want someone else to die, especially Sol. And Jihyo, she's everything I have now. And you, you always swore you'd protect me"

"Times have changed" Jimin grabbed his beer and he quickly took a sip, voice cold.

He stood up and shoved his free hand in his pocket while he headed to the stairs. He couldn't leave, he was all I had. All Sol had.