x.

SEVEN SINS | Bts

SEVEN SINS | Bts

They were born with a destiny. With an unfortunate destiny. Some of them would never have love. Some would only have heartbreak. Some would be chosen to sacrifice. And some of them would have to be lonely for the rest of their lives.

They didn't know about their unfortunate destinies, the end of their destinations, until they turned 15.

Sent from heaven, they were brought to the world for balance.

They have the power to change everything, but they have rules. They have to be careful. No one can know their identities, their ancestry, or their past lives.

Fallen angels they are.

Born like regular children, they lived their lives, unaware of the sins they were.

Their parents never told them, their parents never knew.

Since birth however, they've been their sins, and they must stay as they are.

This delicately built kingdom, an empire carefully made from nothing, was now falling apart.

They just didn't know it.

All it takes, in any battle, is darkness and light.

So what if the moon collided with the sun?

What will happen to their kingdom? To the crowns they placed on their heads?

What dark evil is going to fall at the radiating and powerful light of the sun?

LUST | Kim Taehyung

LUST | Kim Taehyung

I just wanted to sleep. I didn't want to talk to anyone, and I especially did not want to explain what had happened earlier, to Jimin. I just wanted to sleep.