xxvi.

LUST | Kim Taehyung

LUST | Kim Taehyung

I don't exactly know what came over me after everything that happened, but I walked out of the apartment at 2 a.m, after hours of thinking, to somehow end up at the club.

Alcohol filled my throat, and although my phone kept ringing, I couldn't answer.

I shouldn't have come back.

I was drinking my fifth shot when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"What happened?" I turned around, my eyes meeting Jung Hoseok.

How'd he know I was here? Oh, wait. This is technically his bar.

I smiled, clearly very wasted, and my hands latched onto Hoseok's shirt, "You know Hoseok, having a heart sucks. It can really fuck you up"

My words were slurred, and I could only feel Hoseok's hand on my shoulder.

"We need to go home"

"No no no. I need to stay here until I drown myself..." I turned around to take another sip, but I felt Hoseok turn me around again, his hand pushing down on my shoulder blade.

"Stop. Don't do this to yourself" His eyes were on mine, and his voice was quiet, and clear.

I scoffed, "Funny. Isn't it always me that helps you when you're drunk?" My index finger landed on my chest, and my eyes landed on his.

Hoseok was serious, and his expression turned cold.

"Please... we need to get home"

He tried helping me stand but my legs gave out and I eventually sat back down on the counter chairs.

"Hoseok... call Jimin. Come on, tell him to come. Tell him to bring Jihyo too- "

Hoseok managed to lift my body upwards, and my arm stretched out over his shoulder.

"Hoseok please..." I didn't know what suddenly came over me, but I heard my voice crack over the loud music.

I turned to face him, somehow being able to stand straight, and I looked at him.

"You know what's happened in the last 24 hours? In the last week? I've been through hell and back. I-" I stopped to gulp, and my eyes cast downwards as one hand held onto Hoseok's shirt, "Why me? Why me Hoseok?"

My voice was now louder than before, and I turned to face him, not caring about anyone else who could hear me.

"Why is it me that always - always gets fucked over?" I laughed, bitterly and my tongue gently licked my lips as I continued, "Why am I always getting screwed by the universe?"