xxxv.

LUST | Kim Taehyung

LUST | Kim Taehyung

I wake up in my bed, my head throbbing. I don't remember drinking anything.

I wake up, and I feel something on my forehead. It's a note.

I quickly read it and I sigh. Of course.

Dear Taehyung,
You have 8 hours to explain everything to Jeon Sol-Hye before your timer runs out. If you cannot by the time the watch beeps, a bomb will detonate in her home and you will be responsible.
Sincerely,
Kim Seokjin

I look at the watch on my hand and sure enough, the 8 hours have started.

I get dressed, and I quickly head out to Sol's apartment.

I think I remember where she lives?

I let the cold breeze envelop me, and my stomach begins to flip. This can't end well.

→←

It takes me 35 minutes to end up at her front door. She opens it and I want to suddenly disappear. She's wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. The t-shirt is way too oversized to be hers.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"We have to talk, it's kinda important," I say, showing her my watch.

She furrows her eyebrows and takes a closer look at it, "What is it?"

"It's a timer. For a bomb," I say, "and its placed underneath your house"

She closes the door and I take a seat on her couch.

"I'm confused"

I sigh and look at her, "I know... everything is going to make sense later okay? You just have to hear me out"

She stays quiet, and I begin.

"Your brother has been selling himself for money. One of my friends, who happens to be part of a gang, met Jungkook when he wanted to join for money. My friend convinced him not to, and he promised to pay your mothers medical bills, and to give him money he could use. He once met your brother at a bar, in fact, it was on the same night I met you" she sucked in a breath, this was a lot to take in.

"I am a target. Someone wants me dead, and they will stop at nothing to make my life a living hell. For the last month I've been living my life underwater. I've felt myself lose, and it's only getting worse. Things are only going to get worse. A few nights ago my friend offered me a favor. I had to turn myself in to the one who wants me dead," I looked at her fragile state, and I took a deep breath in order to continue, "and you and your brother stay out. From all of this. From the dirty money to Jungkook selling his body"

Sol inhaled a sharp breath.

"You sacrificed yourself for us" she whispered.

"I made my decision the night we talked... you and my sister suffered from the same experiences, and because she's in a mental hospital somewhere right now, I only owed it to her" I explain.