Hmmm...

Author's note

Mk soooo, I've been thinking about something like this for a while now, and I decided to turn this 'thought' into a wattpad FanFiction.

Here's a scene from the book!!!

Jungkook: Aish Hyung, your way of explaining English is hard.

Jungkook complained, as Namjoon tried his absolute best to make his members understand,

Jin:Yeah Joon, this is impossible.

Namjoon: look, I'm trying to teach you guys. It's actually not that hard to understand!

Jungkook: 'not that hard'Huh.
What could possibly be hard for you? Your IQ is 148.

Namjoon: says the person, that could do almost ANYTHING himself.

Namjoon spat in an aggravated tone.

Jungkook: Your saying 'I' know how to do everything? I don't know how to speak english like you.

Namjoon: But you can, if you'd at least TRY to listen.

Jungkook: you think I don't listen?!?! EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING, IT SOUNDS LIKE A BUNCH OF MUMBLING.

Namjoon: HOW ABOUT YOU STOP SCREAMING, SO I CAN TRY TO TEACH YOU.

Jungkook: WHATS GONNA DO ANY BETTER?!? MY SCREAMING, ISNT GONNA MAKE ME AUTOMATICALLY LEARN ENGLISH. MY SCREAMING,ISNT GONNA MAKE ME UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING. MY SCREAMING, ISNT GONNA MAKE ANY OF THIS DIFFERENT, SO WHY SHOULD I STOP?!?!

Namjoon: you know what...Fine.

Namjoon slowly sat up from his chair and began walking to his room

Jimin:H-Hyung...Where are you going?

Taehyung: yeah Joonie, you cant just leave us here, we have an interview in America in a few months...

Namjoon turned his direction, with the palms of his feet.

Namjoon: If you want to learn English so bad, Find someone that can make you understand.

Namjoon gave Jungkook a deadly glare, and Jungkook returns a deadly glare back.

Hoseok: C'mon Hyung, Jungkook is just acting like a hormonal teenage drama queen. Ignore it.

Jungkook: It's fine. If I can, so
called 'do almost anything,' maybe I can find someone that will help me understand.

Jungkook stood up, and walked away from Namjoon, and the guys...

Before Jungkook could walk into his room,
He heard a loud 'slam' coming from Namjoon's door.

As he looks over his shoulder, Jungkook see's a shut door, with posters posted all around it.

Jungkook just chuckled to himself,

'It's gonna be like that then? We'll see...' Jungkook thought to himself, as he walked into his room, slamming his door, mirroring Namjoon's action.

"We will see....."

Author note:
Suuuuuuuu, was it bad? Was it terrible? Was it horrible? Plz let me know if i should delete it,

Vote

Comment

Share

Enjoy