Chapter one: English 101

I present to you, the first chapter!!!!

Enjoy 😊
*********
Jungkook's P.O.V
Jungkook sighed, plopping into his spinning chair.

"If only Joonie could make English more understandable, this wouldn't be happening." Jungkook was still frustrated. He loved Namjoon, with all of his heart.
He felt bad for yelling at him, but he was trying to understand.
He felt that Namjoon didn't think he was putting in effort into learning. He tried his best, but Namjoon didn't think so.

Jungkook continued to look for websites, that could help him learn. But He just couldn't find the right website. He's been in the GCF (Golden Closet Films) Studio for hours, trying to find one simple website.

The slightly messy room, filled with the sounds of tapping keyboard keys, and frustrated sighs.

He finds himself, clicking on random websites, until he came across one particular site.

"English 101? what kind of name is tha-Woah." Jungkook whispered, at a picture of you, in a medium length black pencil skirt, and a white button up.
"She's hot."
Jungkook, quickly registered for this program, drooling all over his keyboard. Hoping that you'll teach him.

"Her name is...Ms.Y/N...age 20...SINGLE...I'm sooo taking these classes." Jungkook was reading your information, below your picture.

"YAHHHHH!!JEON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"Taehyung barging into Jungkook's studio.

"What-Nothing-She's not hot-I didn't say anything." Jungkook covered his computer, like an ARMY hiding their screen from their parents, watching too much 'bts smut.'

Blush began rising onto Jungkook's face, as Taehyung fell to the ground, laughing until his cheeks hurt.

Taehyung got up, trying to keep his balance, still chuckling at the maknae.

"Don't watch to much porn, or your gonna have an addiction like Namjoon."

Jungkook's face got even more red, at the three words that stood out the most.

Addiction
Namjoon
Porn.

"WHAT- I DONT-" before Jungkook could finish, Taehyung was already out the door.

"Ahh, this thing better be worth it." Jungkook panted, out of breath, with a cherry red face.

"I hope Taehyung doesn't tell anyone I was watching porn-I WASNT WATCHING PORN!" He whined, as he dramatically stomped into his bedroom.
*********

AN

If your confused, lemme tell you your back story.

You and your best friend Kim Jennie, own a company called 'English 101'. You basically teach idols or people,English.

You'll understand more in the next chapter.

I hope you enjoyed it :)