Anooooooother sneak peak

(I'm terrible at writing smut, so
plz...Bare with me)

(Mystery boy) Brushed all of the working papers ontop of her desk, onto the floor while proppping (Mystery girl)Onto the wooden surface

"Mmmm," (Mystery girl)Moaned. Their tongues tangling together in a full lip lock.

(Mystery girl)Pulled away for air, looking into (mystery boy)'s dark chocolate orbs.

"(Mystery boy), we can't do this...it can mess up your career." (Mystery girl) sighed.

"I don't care if this messes up my career. You and me both know we need it." He whispered, moving towards her neck, leaving tiny lovebites, and butterfly kisses.

"B-But what about the members, what about Jungkook?" (Mystery girl) was scared. She didn't want to ruin his career, she loves Bangtan, In every way. She didn't want to be the person to split them up.

(Mystery boy) stopped sucking her skin, and made full eye contact with her.

"What about Jungkook. He left on his own. He was just acting like a bitch, over something so small." (Mystery boy) huffed out in an angry expression. He told Jungkook that he should've done it online, instead of coming home at 3AM, Either with PD-Nim, At a bar, Or a night club.

"I'm sorry, I-I can't do this. This is wrong, and you know it." (Mystery girl) shoved him out of the way, about to walk to the metal door, as   (Mystery boy) grabbed onto her wrist.

"Wait,-"

"No. This is wrong, I'm your teacher, and your my student. It just doesn't add up." (Mystery girl) yanked her arm away from his graspy touch.

The sounds of muffled cries, and clicking heels filled the classroom, as (Mystery girl) pushed the metal door open. Leaving (Mystery boy) inside.

'What was I thinking?'

                       AN
I came up with an idea

If words are in 'THIS' font, it's either the persons thoughts, or korean.

If words are in this font, it's being spoken in english.