Chapter three : What time are you available?

"Come on in...Have a seat!"

I directed Jungkook into my office. As he walked by, I could smell the scent of white freesia.

I took a seat In my office chair, sitting across from Jungkook.

"So, you must be the fantastic famous Jeon Jungkook. Right?"

"Yep." Jungkook slouched in the chair, raising his eyebrow in a un-pleasant way.

"Ok....over the age of 21,Male,member of bts-" I stopped.

Wait
A
Hunny
Biscuit
Minute.

"Bts. . ." I clicked on the icon that displayed the other members. Scanning my computer screen, I come across a familiar face. A face I have been seeing for 11 years.

Taehyung.

"Small world isn't it-" I look up at Jungkook, to see he's playing with one of my pens.

"Oh. You must be...really interested in writing utensils." I suddenly asked, as Jungkook set the pens back on my desk.

"Well, most of them aren't edible, so I wouldn't say I'm 'interested' in them."

"Well, I hope your not eating them,"

"What kind of sick guy eats writing utensils?"

Flashback to middle school.

"Yah, taehyungieee~" I swung my arm around him, as we walked through the cafeteria.

"I forgot to bring my lunch money, so I can't buy you a brownie." Taehyung sighed, rubbing his stomach.

"That's ok, I brought candy." I reach inside my mini purse, grabbing a red vine from the pack. Taehyung thankfully took it from your hand, taking a big bite into it.

Taehyung began chewing, and he had a weird facial expression on his face, as if he accidentally ate a bug.

"Y/n...what's the expiration date for these?" Taehyung asked.

I pulled out the pack, and I checked the front of it.

On the label, it wrote 'scented erasers'.

"Woops," I said.

"What?" Taehyung attempted to grab the pack.

"I-It expired....3 minutes ago..."  I was too afraid to tell Taehyung the truth, because I don't want him to get super duper mad at me for making him eat erasers.

"Yuck...too bad I swallowed some of it." He spat the rest out, and stepped on it.

End of flashback.

"uhm..Ms.Y/N?"

"Huh? You were saying?" I was too lost in my memory.

"I was asking what day should I start my classes? And also what time?"

"Uhm..any day is fine, as long as you schedule an appointment the day before. Also any time is fine. As long as your available and I'm available, feel free to hit me up...not like that though," Im now realizing that saying "hit me up" was unnecessary. gosh y/n what were you thinking?!

"Ok, well is it ok if I 'hit you up' next tuesday?" Jungkook said, pointing finger guns at me.

Jeeeez...

"No problemo...I mean no prob...n-no problem." I jot down the date of when Jungkook would be coming on a sticky note.

Date...OOF

"What time are you available?"

Me and Jungkook say at the same time.
I look into Jungkook's dark eyes, as he looks into mine.
Now it's just awkward...very awkward..

"I-Is 7:00PM ok? That's the time I get out of practice," Jungkook fiddled with his fingers, still feeling weird from the intense staring contest.

"Uhm, what about 7:15 ish? I'll actually be busy with a student at 7:00, but her class ends at 7:10."

"Sure, 7:15PM it is." Jungkook said reaching out to shake my hand.

I gently shook his hand, feeling his baby soft skin against my delicate hand.

So soft...

What me and Jungkook didn't realize, is that we've been staring at each other, and our hands are still clasped together.

About 15 seconds later, a loud knock could be heard from my office door.

"YAHH! OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE YOUR MUFFIN GETS COLD!" I recognized Jennie's voice immediately.

Breaking the eye contact, and our hand interaction, I open the door for Jennie.

"Uh, Jen, I'm kinda...busy right now...so if you don't mind-"

"Actually I was just about to leave. I have some things I need to finish in my studio." Jungkook, got out of his seat, and began walking to the door.

"Excuse me," he said to Jennie, because she was in the doorway.

"o-o-oh, mianhe~" Jennie quickly moved out of the way, slightly bowing, and tripping over her heels.

Jungkook gave me and Jennie a weird smile, and walked away.

As soon as Jungkook left, Jennie had a panick attack.

"WHY DID I STUDDER, WHY DID I HAVE TO TRIP, WHY DID I HAVE TO BE IN THE DOORWAY?!?" Jennie took a bite of my blueberry muffin.

"YAH!" I smacked her shoulder and walked back to my computer.

"What?! Don't forget about my stress eating habit!" Jennie said, shutting the door behind her.