Chapter two : Thats not Jennie

The sun was shining on your skin, as you woke up.

Lazily rising from the dead- I MEANT your bed, you slip on your pastel pink bunny slippers.

"Yah Jennie, have you talked to TaeTae today?" You yelled, standing at the edge of the staircase

You and Jennie have been living together for years now, you've known her for so long, you consider her as your long lost sister.

"Nah, but I did yesterday. He said he has to finish filming."

Taehyung on the other hand, is like your older brother. You and Jennie have known him before he even auditioned for Big Hit.

He's the only one you know, out of all of the rest of the band.

All you know is that there's 7 members and they're called 'BTS'.

Taehyung asked if you could meet them, but you and Jennie were caught up with work.

Your father once owned a music company, but after he'd passed, you took over his company and made a few arrangements.

"OMYFUCKINGGOSH" Jennie screeched, making you miss a step, and fall on the floor.

"WHAT!SPIDER!ANT!BEE!A BOY! WHAT!"

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME THIS?!?" Jennie halted towards you, with a shocked expression.

"Look Jennie, I'm sorry for using your toothbrush. It was one time and it was an accident I swear-"

"YOU USED MY TOOTHBRUSH?!?!"Jennie looked pissed.

"N-NO! I was just...testing you" you lied.

"NOT THE POINT! You didn't tell me Jeon Jungkook...I repeat. JEON JUNGKOOK registered for YOUR class!"

"Who the hell is Jeon Juancock?" You asked. Jungkook wasn't a name you were familiar with. He must be an idol or something.

"THE HOTTEST HUMAN ON EARTH.YOU BETTER PUT ON THAT OUTFIT I GOT YOU FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY" Jennie screamed in your ear.

".....you bought me lingerie for my birthday.."

"Well...the outfit I got you on Christmas"

"You want me to wear a banana suit to work?"

"Please don't be dumb...wear something nice. I dont wanna be embarrassed in front of Jeon Jungkook."

"Fiiiiiiiiiine, I'll wear the lingerie." You said, causing Jennie to walk to the couch and throw a pillow at your head.

"Owww" you groaned.

'I wonder if TaeTae knows Juancock' you thought, while pulling out your phone to text Taehyung.

iMessage

You💖
Hey dere :3
TaeTae👽
Haiii😋
You💖
I'm meeting with another idol today
TaeTae👽
Oh really? Who?
You💖
Some dude named Jeon Jungkook that Jennie keeps drooling over.
You💖
Do you know him?

[MEANWHILE IN THE BTS HOUSEHOLD]

Taehyung threw his phone and marched to Jungkook's Studio.

"MAKNAEEEEE!!!!!" Taehyung kicked Jungkook's door open.

"Hyung, what did I tell you about barging In my room-"

"Why are you taking the classes. Why do you need these classes when Namjoon can help you."

"He doesn't even think I'm trying. Even if I want Namjoon to teach me."Jungkook buttoned up his yellow shirt.

"And besides, the girl was hot."

"That 'Girl' is my friend Y/N".

Jungkook nearly passed out.

"You don't even know her. You can't just fanboy over her if you don't even know her true personality." Taehyung walked out of Jungkook's studio, slamming the door after him.

'what...just...happened...' Jungkook mentally face palmed himself.

[MAGICAL TIME SKIP]

You wait in your office for your next student.

Jeon Jungkook.

Since you were bored, you went on google to see what Jungkook looks like.

It takes you a second to recognize his facial features

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It takes you a second to recognize his facial features.

"Jennie was right..." you whispered.

You hear knocking at your door and you immediately get butterflies in your stomach.

"YAH! YOU IN THERE," Jennie yelled from the other side of the door.

You open your door to a smiling Jennie, with 2 cups of coffee In her hands.

"coffee?" Jennie offered.

"I need it," you quickly snatch the coffee, walking to your desk with Jennie following behind.

"Your nervous aren't you." Jennie sits on your mini couch.

"I'm not nervous, it's just that- I don't know."

"I'm telling you, he's hot! And he's a total cutie pie" Jennie's eyes start to glisten, at the thought of Jungkook.

"Well I mean, he's really is but... I don't know him. He's a hot stranger!"

"He's not a stranger, he's your student." Jennie walked over to the door.

"I'm gonna go grab some breakfast with Tae, I'll bring you a blueberry muffin." Jennie walked out of the door.

You walked over to your desk, taking a sip of coffee.

As soon as you sat down, you heard more knocking.

You lazily drag your feet to the door.

You opened the door, not even paying attention to who was knocking.

"Jennie, what do you want noooow? Did you bring my Muffin-" you froze to death.

That's not Jennie

That's Jeon Jungkook.