Chapter four : We'll just have to go raw

Today was the day me and Jungkook meet again.

Just thinking about having a session with him sends my
mindset into a frenzy filled with wild images.

and it makes me hungry,

The sounds of my heels clacking against the marble floor of the lobby, makes my stomach churn. uhhhhh I'm so nervous.
I checked the clock. 6:45PM it said, my client should be here soon.

as I arrived at my office, I kicked off my shoes and walked over to my desk. Before I could even sit down, there was a knock at my office door.

"You may enter"

"Jeez, no need to sound so formal." Jennie said while closing my door after entering,

"We're at work, of course I have to sound formal." I took a seat in my office chair, waiting for Jennie to explain the reason she came.

"Yeah yeah not the point. Min Jiyoo called, there was a last minute cancel due to family complications." Min Jiyoo, the client I had before Jungkook. Great! Now I have more time to mentally prepare.

"Gladly, now I can take a small break before my next client"

"who ya got this time?" Jennie asked.

"Jeon Jungkook." Even saying his name gives me butterflies omg-

"Ooooh, snazzy." Jennie cooed at me.

"Stop it youre making me gag,"

"Come on! He's practically sex on legs. If I were you, I'd be doing backflips off the balcony right now." Mentally, I am. Physically? Yeah no..

"He's just another client, k? He's no
different from the rest of them." I sighed, standing up to make myself coffee.

"Of course he's different from them, he's hot as hell and they're all average looking."

"So you're telling me, you think Daehyun is average looking?" See, Daehyun, Jennie, and I all have history together. Back in Highschool, Daehyun was always that kid that got bullied on a daily basis. They called him Fatso, Loser,Dork,Chubs,Big Brain, and many more that I can't imagine. He got fed up with the nicknames so he decided to improve one day. He went from being bullied, to becoming Korea's Next Top Model.

"Fine I'll admit. Jungkook and Daehyun are equivalent when it comes to look."

I gave her a disgusted face,

"Get out of my office, I need sleep" I attempted to shove her out of my office.

"Alright bitch, theres condoms in my desk drawer if you need them."

"Don't worry, I'm sure Jungkook will bring some. And if he forgot then we'll just have to go raw." I said, feeding into her amusement. With a seductive wink and a sinister grin, I sent Jennie out of my door.

To hell with this, I just wanna sleep.