chapter 1

I'm sitting alone on the bus again hurt alone in my alone world. In my world there's no one I have one friend and one friend only............who is that friend you may ask.............that friend is myself. You may not care but I care you may not see but I see. I'm aliea and I'm 14 I go home everyday to screaming and fighting. My pillow i lay on is always soaked from my tears. My dad is dead my mom is missing and I'm in foster care. I'm the only one I have left. Its just me.

tears fall down my face. As I sit here and think to my self why? Why me. I here a faint voice say are you ok. I turn and look over and there's a boy sitting next to me a boy never seen before.

I say yeah I'm fine

Then I say i can move if you want me too

No no no please don't ,I sat next to you because I saw you where crying

I realized then tears where still on my face I wiped them away. Then I smiled for the first time in a long time

Thank you I said

Your welcome, he said

So tell me what's really wrong

Nothing I replied

Come on ....... you were crying

Really it's nothing

Really it's something

I can't tell you I said

You can trust me

Or can I

What do u mean he said

I can't trust anyone anymore

Why not

because i have no one to trust

and why is that

because i don't have a family

oh i don't want to sound rude or make you upset by asking this but why.

i cant say. it hurts to much to say

but i will tell you this. I'm in foster care

who do you live with

a screaming abusive man and a non caring women who say they are my new parents and will always be.

oh

we arrived at school and he got up and backed up lady's first he said.

i smiled and said thank you. i got up and walked though the bus aisle and down the stairs in to the school. another day of not talking to anyone and sitting by my self at lunch again.

i went to my first class reading and sat down in the back we were aloud to choose are seats as  long as we were good and didn't talk a lot. it was the middle of the year and we had to do a class project that we start today we can have partners but i will probably be by my self again as normal. i make it look like I'm OK but sometimes i think people note is that I'm alone most of the time. i think they are to scared to ask if I'm OK or try and be my friend.