chapter 4

JASONS P.O.V.

we arived at the nurses office. if only i was there before every thing went down. i could have helped her i could have kept her safe. i have cared about her ever scince i met her this morning.

the nurse asked what has happend as soon as the vice pirncipal and conceler walked in. they said take her and lay her down on the nurses bed and we will explane every thing to her. i walked in and layed her down on one of the beds and sat down next to her she still had tears running down her face.

every thing will be okay i promise. im so sorry i wasent there sooner i could have beat the shit out of them before they ever laid a finger on you.

its ok im used to it she said.

that hit me hard i felt sadness rise and tears coming mixed with anger.

i asked her what do you mean.

my da.......... never mind i cant say

she stop in the middle of her scentance.

im not going to tell anyone aliea. please tell me your story. you can trust me i will understand.

i will sometime when we are alone. but when and if i tell you. you have to promise that you wont tell anyone.

i promise i said quietly i was scared to here what she had to say but i was more scared of the fact that i made a promise to not help her if she was in danger.

the nurse walked in and said you might want to let her rest.

no im never leaving her again look what happend the last time i left her 

ok ok but she needs to rest so let her rest.

ok i will.

thank you said the nurse.