chapter 5

love is something like no other love is not about sex or kissing or hugging its about careing for some one more than anything. theres you love you pearents then theres you love your mate or what you hope to be your mate. you cant compere your love with some one to anything.

i sat there for what seemed like hours thinking of every possible way to help her to keep her safe to love, chirish, and to care for her in the right way.

love is something so speacial that one mistake one broken promise one sad hurt tear that you caused your relationship has been broken and never can be repaird. love is lost.

how can i make this up to her.  i was sopposed to watch out for her look after her and i let her down. how can i ever repay her.

its ok she said. you are fine you shouldent have to always worry about me you are you and you need to worry about you not me.

i looked at her for a second i layed down next to her and said shhh its ok i will always care and i will always want you. now that i have made you a promise you have to make me one.

yes i will.

tell me the truth and nothing but the truth and every little detail of the truth.

i promise.

love comes with conceqences i will do whatever it takes to keep her safe even if it means me dieing.