chapter 9

he hand cuffed me to a pole and pulled out a leather belt and started hitting my legs then when i could hardly stand any longer i felt something hard hit my butt i relised he was hitting me with the buckle part of the belt he hit me again i scremed he started telling me to shut up i screamed louder with every strike all i new was i wasent going to school tommorow.

he stoped hitting me with the belt. he unhandcuffed and  layed me on the floor i wasent even going to try to get up because i knew it wasent over  he said

why are you so ungrateful your a we took you in we gave you a home with a roof over your head and then you come home and tell us you hate us and wish we never were here for you.

why are you so ungrateful we gave you so much and in return we get nothing. 

i was to the point i was blacking out on and off then i here him say anser me ansewr me now then the next  thing i know im awake in alot of pain still on the basement floor i hurt so badd i couldent move isat up enough to see a dim light on me and i was hand cuffed to a bed i pulled my self on the bed and layed there. i hurt so bad i dident know how to go to school.  my foster mom came down the stairs and un hand cuffed me.

i was never in this i was taken by him too and beat and neglected by him we can make it through this together. i just have to act like i hate you and your just another one of his toys.  we can make it just dont make him mad.