chapter 6

Alea's P.O.V.

my head hurts my body aches and i have a bottomless pit of hurt and sadness. how can i tell him everything. when everything has been locked up in side of me for so long. what will he say will he leave me. will he tell. whatever happens i have to be strong. and keep on living i cant leave this world now that i have someone who actually cares about me.

i turn into him with my eyes full of tears. im ok now i said after are coversation. we can make it through together.

want to go to my house for a little bit.

sure i said.

they let us leave cuz i needed to be somewhere safe for the rest of the day since the boys who hurt me cant be picked up right now. for what reasons i have no clue. i was scared to death that what my foster pearents are going to do.

so you hungry you should be since we missed lunch.

yea i said.

do u like taco bell

no i love it i said

he giggled and i smiled.

we went through taco bell i got a chicken quesadilla and he got two beef tacos and two chickin quesadillas.

 we went to his house and went to his room and ate

whats your story he asked. you said you tell me when we were alone.

ok ok ok i smiled and then my face turned to sadness. my story starts when my mom was taken by the same people who killed my dad. i dont know why they tore my family apart. the people who ever  they are they hurt me more than i deserve. now i live in foster care whith two abuseve foster pearents. i sit alone at lunch every day and i do every project alone. i have been hurt so many times i fannially can just say im used to it.

hurt pain sadness anger its all locked up inside of me. every thing i ever wanted i cant have. everything i need is gone and everything is so old and im so sick of the pain the sorrow. the ager everything im in pain stck in the middle of every thing. sometimes i just wish i was dead. it seems like that would fix everything.

thats my story. a world of confusion pain and hurt.