Chapter 02: Lunch with Trey**'

Chapter 02: Lunch With Trey**'

-Beyonce

                             I was pouting all the way to the hotel. Carter won't be here on time because he's at a party. I laid on the pure white sheets of the bed not knowing what to do in this ridiculously un-useful huge hotel room with only one person in at the moment.

I stretched over and took the remote control for the television. Painfully, I pressed the red button on it. I don't know what's been going on, but I've been getting these really sharp pains under neath my stomach and right down my back. The television flashed "COBY" before coming on completely on the main channel. I scrolled through the guide.

I flipped on the celebrity news channel just to see what they were talking about at the moment. . .

" MTO LOV AND HIP HOP EXCLUSIVE: We Got ALL THE TEA . . .Now It All Makes Sense . . . The REUNION Fight . . . Why Stevie Took Joseline BACK . .. EVERYTHING!!! " flashed bright on the screen.

Who the hell is Joselin & Stevie?

Those sharp pains started happening again and I rolled all around the bed deciding that maybe I should go get a pregnancy test. But, it doesn't make any type of sense. Me and Carter did it with protection every single time and on top of that, I'm taking birth control.

So, I find it kind of foolish to think about being pregnant. Not to mention I quit my recent job about four months ago and worked on becoming a singer.

I became one and now I shouldn't be thinking about kids, I mean, Carter's children are currently with their cousin at the moment and I'm the one taking care of them whenever Carter's not around. He only brought them to his cousin because I'm not feeling well.

So whenever he knows I'm feeling good, their with me and most of the time he isn't even here. So just imagine me with three kids taking care of and one growing inside me at the same time.

No. It can not be done.

**~**

          I swallowed some Gatorade as my fiancé came out of the bathroom. I laid back on the couch in my dressing room. "Baby I have a question.." I said passing my legs over each other and setting my drink on the stand.

"And what will that be?" he questioned sitting in front of me. I pressed the palm of my hands unto my short shorts.

"Have we ever had un-protected sex?" I asked in a soft tone as if anyone else was in the room. He licked his lips and sat back. "We did when you came from that after party." he said. "What after party?"

"The one that you returned drunk from.." He told me. I sighed and sat back. "I really need to stop drinking."

He chuckled. "It's okay, It's okay. Why did you ask?" he stopped laughing and looked at me all concerned. I settled myself on the chair making myself more comfortable. "I can't be pregnant." I said. He sighed and sat back. "And why is that?"

I shook my head. "I just can't be." I whispered. He walked over to me and sat besides me. I prompted my feet on his lap and rested my head on his shoulder. "Baby girl, tell me what's wrong.."

I looked up at him. "Carter, I just started my new career, I haven't even told my dad that I changed it and he would be pretty upset if he knows that I stopped fullfing his dream and that we've been having sex before marriage."

I felt his hands travel down my back and he sighed before kissing my forehead. "Right now, you need to think about you. You need to think about what makes you happy, it shouldn't matter what other people think."