Chapter 24: Added into my career***'

Beyonce

        was laying down on Carter's chest...wondering if this was what love felt like. I haven't felt this loved for a while. He wrapped his arms around me tighter that you could imagine with a smile that shined brighter than the stars and moon. I looked up at him and treasured this moment, I was cherishing it with my whole system, not wanting this moment to end. "Baby..." I heard him whisper down to me. I lifted up my head towards him and he flashed me a smile that made me smile back instantly. "Popeyes.." he stated with a pleasureable look in his eyes, I laughed and knocked my head down on his chest. "My favorite.." He chuckled. "Let's go get some then."

I rolled off of him and stood up, running down the hall looking for the keys for my car. "Uh, babe. You crawl before you walk and you walk before you run.." he said. I turned around and shrugged "I prefer running before walking." I giggled out. He shook his head and took hold of my phone. "Leaving your phone and purse behind.." he shook his head side to side. "No, you're wrong. My purse is on the couch." 

He raised an eyebrow. "Then what is this?" he picked up my MK purse and jiggled it side to side. I turned around and kept walking. "Whatever." I gallantly stated. He laughed "I hope that you know that you are not leaving this hotel room like that."

I gave myself an over view look. "You're the one who pulled off my shorts." I said 'matter a factly.' He chuckled "Touche baby."

I took hold of my shorts and pulled them up, in a couple of minutes me and Carter were out the door.

****

(One Month Later- Guys, I know ya'll hate when author's skip parts but just deal with this...Thanks)

Shawn's Point of View

        laid back on the bed, waiting for my fiance to return from work. Ever since she has gotten back on her feet {literally} she has been working. Meaning, she has been dancing, singing, choreographing, and acting. Acting is now a small superior in her career that she has just added in. Since, I am her manager, boss and fiance. I have decided to let her do what makes her happy. If she wants to become an actress...I don't see why not. If she wants to become a model...Which will have to come up in our business meetings soon...Why not. I am not against anything that my wife wants to do with her life. Unless, it involves us in a bad way. 

As for Hailey. Hailey is currently 4 months pregnant which means in the matter of 5 more months I will be a grandfather. Kyle. Kyle is doing fine. Wilts Sharon...I haven't heard from her since last month. 

****
Beyonce's Point of View

  Obsessed (Script)      

Stop.

This is coming down.

What?

Why?

No, I love the idea of the mirror on the ceiling, but that's just ugly

. But the thing is, you look beautiful in it.Now, see, if we're gonna take it down, we gotta at least try it out...christen the new house.

And what do you suggest we use for a bed?

We don't need a bed, because we got this fine carpet right here.

So I guess we'll have fine carpet tattoos all over our asses.

Wait, baby, don't you have to go to work? .... I don't want any 30-second nookie.

I told them I'd be late. Now what?

- What about the movers?

- The movers?

- Yeah.

- They're gonna be here in an hour. Which is just enough time.

Derek. You are so bad.

Like that isn't why you married me

What about Kyle?

He'll be all right.

That boy will sleep through anything.

*

*Cut*

*********

A/N

I'm just going to leave you guys with this...

20+ Comments for another chapter. :)

**Ruthy