Chapter 20: Hopefully**'

Beyoncé

I was laying across my linen sheets peacefully. That was until Carter burst through my bedroom door. "Bey, your dad's here!" he whispered in a yelling manner. I sat up immediately. "What!?"

"He is....What to do!?"

"Uhh...." I looked around and moved across the bed placing my feet on the floor and standing. "Can you walk?" he asked.

I shook my head and opened up my arms so he could carry me. He got the point and picked me up, bringing me in the living room. He laid me on the couch and handed me the remote.

I began to act as if I was there the whole time.

Carter walked up to the door and huffed before opening it. "Hello Mr. Knowles." He greeted. "Hello, son..How are you?"

"I am fine. Please come in."

He walked in and when he saw me he smiled. "Baby girl.." he whispered at me. I turned and stood unto my feet opening my arms. He walked into them and hugged me tightly. "Hey dad..What are you doing here?" I asked with a soft smile. "I came to see my daughter who hasn't gotten in contact with me for months." He started off with a groan after. I chuckled and we released the hug.

"How's everything going?" he asked. I looked over at Carter who was looking at us with a drousy look on his face. "Were doing good..." I told him..He smiled and I sat down. He sat next to me while Carter just stood there looking at the both of us.

"Shawn.." my father said. "Mr. Knowles..."

Carter decided to come and sit by me and placed my feet on his lap. "How's everything? The engagement? The fame.."

"It's been going well....Good than ever." He said, answering for me.. "Okay... Well, me and your mom came along."

I looked at Carter as he looked at them. "Excuse me?" Carter asked. My dad cleared his throat and I looked back at him.

"Me and your soon to be mother-in-law came along to see the both of you, we also wanted to know if we could spend the night."

Carter sat back, and I could feel his eyes looking at me.

"Sure..." I said with a smile. My dad smiled back and walked out of the hotel room.

"Babe what the fuck are you doing!?" he asked me , hitting my thigh. I shrieked, "That hurt, and what am I supposed to do!? They're already here.."

"Bey, there's no space. We have Sharon and the kids.."

I huffed, "Shit, I didn't think about that."

He rolled his eyes and got off of the couch, opening the room door that belonged to Kyle.

In a moment Kyle was now in Hailey's room and so was Jaleen.

Carter came back by me and sat down, placing my legs back unto his lap. "I made space, now what if they find out about your disorder?" he asked. I shrugged, "They won't...Just tell them that I wasn't feeling well. "

Before he could respond, my mom and dad, along with suit cases, came in. "Bey my child!" my mother chanted, walking over to me. I stood unto my feet and she held out her hands. "Come here, what are you waiting for!?" my mother asked.

I looked at Carter and he got up, "Let me get my hug first Mama Tina.." He said taking my hand. We both opened our arms and she dived into them, hugging us both tightly.

"Okay mama.." I adhered. She laughed and released the hug. "I've missed you so much..."

I sat back down since I felt my legs getting weak. My mom and dad frowned at me, "Why do you look so un-eased?" My mother asked. "Almost as if you're worried.." My dad continued.