Chapter 07: Your womb has been shut down**'

Beyoncé

         I got off of the bed and dug my feet into my bedroom slippers before running into the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and went on my knees before puking my brains out. Carter came behind of me and lifted up my hair.

I tried to swat him away but he stayed. When I was finished I stood up and flushed the toilet before rinsing my mouth and taking my tooth brush. He wrapped his arms around me while I placed Colgate on my brush wetting it and brushed my teeth.

"I'm breaking up with you." He whispered. I looked at him through the mirror and began to brush my tongue and rinsed my mouth again taking up my mouth wash and gurgling.

After, I was finished, I un-wrapped his arms from my waist and walked to my suit case before dumping my clothes in it. He began to help me. I bent my neck and watched him. "What's really going on?" I asked. He sat down in front of my suit case. "I don't want to be with anyone who doesn't want kids."

I rolled my eyes and placed up three fingers. "Three kids." I said while wiggling my fingers. "Their not our creation."

I sucked my teeth. "Carter, why can't you see that I want to wait? Everything is happening so fast I don't even know who I am anymore. Everything I have done was for you. I didn't want to be famous, I didn't want a new job, I didn't want to take care of three kids while you go and party. I didn't want to pay all of your loans and maxed credit cards, but I did."  He rolled his eyes. "Get out."

I closed my suit case and walked out of the door but Hailey ran to me already dressed. "Bey!" she called. I placed my case down and looked at her.

"I'm ready..." She mouthed. "Come." She walked next to me. "Bey, where are you going?" she asked. I gestured towards her father and once again sat next to him pulling my phone from his hand. I changed his number from. Baby- to his real number and placed it in my pocket.

"What's going on?" Hailey asked. "He just broke up with me."I told her. Her eyes opened wide and she looked at Carter. "What the heck!? You know how much trouble the both of you put in to be together!?" she practically yelled at him. I walked outside and walked to my car pushing my suit case into my car.

Hailey was soon in the car and I drove off to the nearest hotel. I went inside and requested a room before paying, getting my key and going up in the elevator. I did a quick run to the room and placed my suit case in and went for a shower and dressed myself

After all of that I ran back back down the stairs and drove to the hospital.

***

"Hailey Carter, please lay down." Doctor Phil stated. She laid down on the bed while I sat in the chair. The doctor pressed his hands around her stomach. "You look and feel around a month." 

Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Let's see if the screen will say the same." He said taking out his stethoscope. He sat down in the chair and pressed it unto the stomach. He heard the beating and gave it to her to listen. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and she handed him back the device. He then pressed her stomach again and nodded. "You are one month."

She began to sit up on the bed. "Thank you." she told him. He nodded and walked to me handing me some paper work. I signed my name along with Carter's even though he isn't here. 

"Beyonce, would you like one as well?" he asked. I looked at him. "No thanks, I'm fine." I wrote my social security number and gave it back to him. He reached out and touched my face. "Are you sure? You are mighty pale." 

Hailey looked at me. "Let him do it." she mouthed. I sighed, "Alright. Check me." I stood up and me and Hailey switched places. 

"Did you already take a test?" he asked. I nodded. "It came out negative."

He lifted up my shirt and passed his hands around before placing the stethoscope on. "Well it's correct." he said. I was about to sit up but he pressed me back down. "Wait, have you been having pains, cramps?" I nodded. "Yes I have."

"When was your last period?" he asked. I thought back. "Two months ago, I think."

He began to shake his head vigorously. "Something is wrong." I sighed and passed my pony tail over the bed. "Beyonce. I want you to go and urin in this cup please." he handed me a cup. I huffed and took it. "Sure thing.."

I sat up and pressed my feet unto the floor before walking towards the bathroom. I did what he said and washed my hands and covered the cup and walked back in. He placed his hand out and I handed him the cup. He took it and went to the back. 

Hailey looked at me as I sat unto the bed. "Are you scared?" she asked. I shook my head. "No."

She licked her lips and looked around and looked back at me after a while. "What happened with dad? Why won't you give him a baby?" she questioned. I placed my index finger next to my shoulder. "Hold it, where'd you hear that?"

"He told me before you rushed into the car." she said. I sighed. "Hails, it's not my fault, honestly, I want to wait for a child. I don't want one right now. But, even though I do not want one right now, does not mean that I won't get one. We've done it without protection many times, but. I'm just not getting pregnant. It's not my fault." I said and shrugged it off.  "You've did it without protection but have you stopped taking those birth control pills?" she asked. I nodded, "I couldn't take them anymore because he hid them."

Before she could answer me Doctor Phil walked in and huffed before throwing away my urin cup. "Beyonce, I'm going to have to check you.. Please take off your jeans along with your underwear and I will provide you a gown." 

I took off my shoes and huffed while I was at it. 

Look what I got myself into. 

He handed me the gown and I wrapped it around before dropping my jeans and underwear. I hopped unto the bed and laid down. He went behind the counter taking a flashlight and a cutip with a cotton ball. 

"Open your legs in a "V" shape. I sat up a little, but came back down doing as was told a little awkwardly. He pulled a chair and sat down while turning on the flash light, I felt him press the cutip around my thighs and soon I felt him press it on my clitoris. My eyes opened widely as he pressed the cotton ball around it. I soon saw his eyes open widely as he pushed his head in and made the light brighter. He stepped back and pulled on gloves before going back in and opening me up wide. 

I huffed and bent my head down and in a few he dimmed the flashlight and stood up throwing the items in the trash. I sat up a little. "Is everything okay Doc?" I asked. Now, he was scaring me. He placed the flashlight back and also threw his gloves in the trash. "Beyonce..." he said before sitting back into the chair. 

I looked at him and he sighed. "Your womb has been shut down." 

***A/N

COMMENT, VOTE

If I get a lot of comments I might just post another chappie today :)

**Ruthy