two

Phil looked at the sleeping boy. The curls fell on his face, his cheeks were tinted pink and his lips slightly parted. Phil decided to move him to the bed, he didn't want the boy to wake up with a sore neck, so he picked him up carefully and walked up the stairs to the bedroom where he very gently laid him down on the soft covers. Phil was about to leave.

The little woke up a bit. "Philly." He softly whined, "Stay here." Dan made cute grabby hands towards him. How could he say no? Phil sighed softly and laid down next to him. The small boy hummed and rested his head on the older boy's chest and hooked one of his legs on top of Phil's.

Phil rubbed his back as Dan fell asleep again. He wondered what would happen late afternoon once Dan would wake up. Probably push him away and become totally embarrassed? Possibly.

All this thinking made Phil tired which made him fall asleep.

Dan woke up first. Mind still foggy from sleep and from being in his headspace. Dan looked over at Phil and immediately felt his heart speed up. Phil woke up couple seconds later.

"Phil I'm so sorry! Oh my god. You probably think I'm so weird and disgusting. I'm sorry you had to go through that!" Dan quickly said.

"Hey, hey. Calm down. I can think for myself thanks," Phil lightly laughs. "But really, Dan. It was absolutely okay. I liked it."

Dan slowed his breathing. "I'm familiar with this, it's okay. My brother's girlfriend also was like this and one time he went away so I took care of her." Phil quickly explained.

Dan took a deep breath and sat back on his feet, making his thighs look bigger and cuter. Dan's hands were in front of him keeping himself steady. "Phil, I know this is weird and I shouldn't, but I like you. A lot. I don't know why since you're always so mean to me for no reason."

Dan's voice was so soft and small. Phil wanted to kiss all over his face and cuddle him for the longest time. "Maybe I like you because you're always so strict and mean and that reminds me of a daddy that wants the best for his baby." Dan shrugged.

Phil sat up against the headboard. "Dan?" Dan hummed in response. "I like you too. Sorry that I was such an ass to you through all these years. Trust me, I didn't want to at all but I was always forced to. I'm so sorry."

"Phil, would you like to be my daddy? I mean you don't have to." Dan softly suggested. Phil smiled again, "Yes Dan, I would love to. So much."

Dan smiled and crawled to him and hugged him tightly. Phil kissed his hair and hugged him back. All the emotions Dan felt, felt too much and slowly that headspace started to take over.

"Daddy?" Dan whispered. Phil hummed, "Yes?" Dan leaned back, "May I pwease have a bath?" Phil nodded and got up to run him one. Phil also has noticed that he can now perform sentences that made sense. Phil can tell that his age ranged from 1-5 at least.

Phil added bubbles. "Danny your bath is ready!" Phil softly shouted to not scare the poor boy. Dan got up and ran to the bathroom. "Fank you, Daddy! You da best!" Dan giggled.

Phil undressed him and helped him in the bath. Phil also put in some toys which Dan enjoyed. Phil rinsed Dan's hair with the movable shower head and started to coat his hair with sweet smelling shampoo.

After the bath, Phil wrapped him up in a warm fluffy towel and took him back to the bedroom were he dressed him in different comfy clothes and same styled socks in a different color and also a diaper, Dan recently told him that he couldn't control his bladder.

Phil dried Dan's hair then booped his nose which made Dan giggle and shout, "Daddy!" Phil took him to the mirror. "Look at my pretty baby." Dan giggled again and took Phil's face between his warm palms and kissed his nose.

"Daddy!" Dan whined. Phil turned and looked at him. "I hungies." Phil nodded, "Let's go downstairs then." Phil picked him up and walked downstairs.

Dan smiled and started to play with his bunny stuffie that he kept under the couch. Phil started to make him Mac N Cheese.

Dan played with his stuffie until he got bored and started to run around like he was an airplane and crash land on the couch.

Phil watched him from the kitchen and laughed to himself. Phil put the finished product on a plate and put juice in a cup. He put the items on the table.

"Come here Danny!" Phil yelled out. Dan walked into the kitchen. "Eat up!" Dan looked at the food.

"Daddy I can't! I'm too wittle to do it by myself." Dan looked up at him. Phil smiled and picked up the spoon made for children.

"Open up! Here comes the train, choo choo!" Phil said as he imitated a train. It went like that for a while until Dan finally finished his food and juice.

"Daddy! Color wih me pweez!" Dan begged with huge puppy dog eyes. Phil couldn't say no. "Of course my prince. Go get your books." Phil agreed then ruffled his curly hair. Dan giggled and ran to the living room where he got his coloring books and crayons.

Soon, they were coloring. Dan was coloring a princess and Phil was coloring a Zebra which he decided was rainbow. "Daddy wook!" Dan smiled widely as he held up the colored sheet.

Phil gasped, "You're so talented baby! Good job." Phil kissed his head. Dan big and little loved praise, it always felt good when someone praised him.

"Fank you!" Dan giggled and sloppily kissed Phil's cheek. "Potty! Daddy!"

Phil smiled and took him to the bathroom and put him up on the changing table. "Daddy, I can't." Dan whined. Phil frowned and rubbed his tummy.

"I know you can baby, come on." Phil said as he continued to rub his tummy. Dan finally peed in his diaper. Phil smiled, "Good job baby. You're such a good boy." Phil kissed his cheek then blew raspberry on his soft tummy.

Dan giggled. Phil changed his diaper and threw away the old one. Phil washed his hands before he took him off the changing table. Dan kissed his cheek as he was sat on Phil's hip, who was taking him upstairs.

"Time for sleepies baby." Phil said as he laid him down. Dan frowned, "But I'm not tired." He said that was soon followed by a soft yawn.

Phil shook his head with a fond smile and laid down with him. "I'll be here when you wake up."