three

warnings: f slur and there also might be a typo somewhere hm

It was the weekend and Phil was over at Dan's house whose parents were still away. The two were sitting at the dinner table.

"Dan, since I'm your Daddy, we have to set some rules." Phil said as he wrote down RULES on a piece of blank paper with pen. Dan just nodded.

"Rule one, you will always obey Daddy's orders," Phil wrote that down. "Rule two, always use manners. If you don't, you will have time out in the corner. Rule three, no naughty words. If you do say naughty words, you will receive a punishment. Rule four, clean up after yourself. Rule five, no secrets. Rule six, respect and listen to me. Rule seven, never touch yourself without explicit permission." Dan just nodded again and gulped.

Phil finished writing. "In case you forget your rules, I will stick this to the fridge." Phil got up and grabbed a stray magnet on the fridge and stuck the piece of paper on the metal.

Dan stared at it, his head cocked to the side a bit. Dan blinked a couple of times before clumsily climbing off the chair. "Let's get you out of your big boy clothes, okay?" Phil suggested softly as he walked toward the boy.

Dan nodded, "Otay Daddy." Phil picked him up and took him upstairs.

"What would you like to wear baby?" Phil asked as Dan was still sat on his hip. Dan scanned the closet.

Dan picked out white dungarees and a soft yellow jumper with regular white socks.

Phil quickly dressed him. "Daddy?" Dan said softly. Phil smiled and looked at him, "Yes?"

"Can we go out?" He asked so softly that Phil could've missed it if a coin dropped on the floor. Phil nodded, "Of course."

Phil took out Dan's clean, white, slip-on vans and put them on his sock clad feet. "Thank you, Daddy." He already obeyed rule two.

Phil kissed his cheek as a small reward. Dan blushed furiously. "Let's go brush your teeth." Phil said and Dan nodded. Phil walked him to the bathroom. He grabbed Dan's purple tooth brush after putting a towel across his shoulders so he wouldn't get toothpaste on his outfit.

Phil handed the toothbrush to him. "You can do it baby." Dan shook his head and his nose scrunched up, "I-I can't Daddy. Too wittle." Phil felt his heart break.

"I'll teach you." Phil taught him to wet the toothbrush before putting toothpaste, then he told him to open his mouth. Dan complied and Phil easily put the toothbrush in his mouth. Phil grabbed Dan's hand and wrapped it around the toothbrush and Phil put his hand on top of Dan's.

After brushing his teeth, Phil fixed Dan's fluffy hair then took him back downstairs. "Go play for a little bit as I pack okay?" Phil smiled and kissed his head.

Phil noticed that Dan was quiet. He talked in way too soft tone and he wasn't energetic as usual. Maybe when he was big again, Phil could possibly ask.

After packing a paci, a stuffie just in case Dan wanted comfort, and a couple of snacks. Phil slung the black backpack over his shoulder.

"Let's go Danny!" Phil shouted. Dan immediately perked up and ran to the door. Phil locked the door once they were out and sat in the car.

"Where we gowin Daddy?" Dan asked curiously as he kicked his feet gently in the backseat. Phil looked at him through the mirror, Dan was staring back at him.

"We're going to the mall. I'm gonna buy you new clothes and toys. Sound good?" Phil replied with a soft smile.

Dan nodded quickly with a big smile on his face. Before the ride, Phil handed Dan his phone so he could watch animal or children's videos.