five

warning; anal fingering lmao
(typos anywhere?)

Dan's dream startled him awake. He woke up panting heavily with sweat dripping down his head. He looked next to him, finding the spot empty. Dan got up and stood outside his bedroom on the balcony that overviewed the kitchen and living space. Phil was no where to be found.

All dishes they've used were clean and the cushions on the couch were neatly organized. Dan whined softly, already missing Phil. His voice and his soft gentle touches.

Dan grabbed his phone and texted him.

dan
- where'd you go?

phil
- back home. you okay?

dan
- a bit yes, but why?

phil
- your parents are coming soon. wouldn't it scare them for you to be alone with me? a person with tattoos and piercings? your parents wouldn't exactly be fond of that

dan
- oh. can we call? i don't feel good and i feel myself starting to slip

phil
- of course prince :)

Dan quickly accepted the incoming call. Dan could almost hear Phil's smile. "Hi daddy!" Dan chirped then bit his lip to try to contain his smile.

Phil chuckled softly, "Hi baby." Dan blushed. "Miss you." Dan softly whined.

"I miss you too. You'll see me tomorrow." Phil promised. Dan felt a pang in his heart as he said tomorrow. He surely couldn't wait that long.

"Mmm, wanna see you now!" Dan whined again. He put the phone on his pillow and laid down next to it. Dan smiled as he got an incoming FaceTime call from Phil. He gladly accepted it.

Dan set the phone at a flattering angle. Phil was sitting on his desk doing homework. Dan watched him quietly.

Phil looked up at the camera and smiled. "You hungry?" Phil asked once he heard Dan's stomach growl.

Dan nodded, "Yes, daddy."  Phil smiled wider, "You think you could be a big boy for me and serve yourself some cereal?"

Dan hesitated before nodding. He picked the phone up and carefully went down the stairs. Once he reached the kitchen, he set the phone against the counter so Phil can get a full view of him.

"What do I do daddy?" Dan asked.

"Open the cabinet to your right." Phil instructed. Dan looked to his right and went on his tippy toes to grab a bowl, his shirt riding up a bit. The cabinets were always out of his reach.  Phil got a clear view of Dan's adorable tummy, he wanted to kiss it right then and there, but he couldn't.

Dan put the white, glass bowl down and looked in the cupboard for cereal then the fridge for milk. He carefully let the cereal pour down to the bowl, his tongue was out of concentration. Phil thought he looked adorable. The he opened the milk carton.

"Careful baby, you don't want to make a mess." Phil softly said, "You can do it."

Dan very carefully tipped the carton just enough for a thin stream of milk to hit the bowl.

"Good boy, Danny. You're so smart baby." Dan blushed at the words then put what he used back. He got a spoon then sat down. He scooped some cereal on his spoon then into his mouth, chewing with his mouth closed. If he chewed with his mouth open, daddy wouldn't like it. He said good boys have good manners.

"Daddy." Dan said softly after he swallowed the cereal in his mouth.

Phil looked up and smiled, "Yes?"