six

Dan was big today. He dressed himself in ripped pants that he folded at the bottom. He also wore fishnets under the pants along with his black converse shoes. He put on a dark blue jumper.

He walked to school silently. When he arrived, he saw Phil with his friends. Dan started shaking. Dan tried to walk past them. "Oi! Howell." Dan didn't want to deal with this.

He looked at Phil. He had a mean face on, but the emotion he held in eyes were seeping with 'sorry' and 'please forgive me, i love you'.

Dan looked to one of the group members, the one who was definitely not in charge. Phil was. Phil could stop this.

"Drop it, Marcus. He doesn't need any bullshit from you today." Phil spoke up as he tapped Marcus' shoulder roughly, making the boy turn around.

Marcus loudly scoffed, Dan flinched at the sound. If one of the members don't obey what Phil says, they get kicked out immediately and Phil degrades them while everyone was watching; yelling how useless they were and how stupid they are.

"You gonna start being like Howell now, Lester? A queer?" He spat. Phil shook his head.

"Marcus, you know I wouldn't but lay the fuck off, he isn't worth our time." Phil replied with a sickening face towards Dan.

Dan felt his lip quiver. Dan ran to his first period before the bell rang.

Dan sat in his second period, the one where he and Phil share; art.

It was unassigned seating so anyone sat anywhere. Dan straddled the seat (that's how the desks were set up) and put a canvas on the board.

Phil sat next to him quickly, "Dan! I'm so sorry. Please, I didn't mean-" Dan cut him off.

"Save it Phil." Dan groaned and got up to supply himself with paintbrushes and paints. He sat back down.

"Dan please." Phil begged. Dan shook his head. He started on a painting. A rose with sharp thorns. One touch and you're a goner.

Dan didn't pay attention to Phil has he profusely apologized like ten bouquets of flowers.

Dan continued his painting. "Baby?" Phil softly said. Dan stopped moving his hand. He sighed. He continued to paint with the watercolors.

After school ended, Dan headed straight home. He changed into comfortable clothes and got under the covers. Being little is the last thing he needs right now. Phil turned out just like his last daddy, using him.

Dan heard the front door open and close. He gave Phil a key.

Phil knocked on Dan's bedroom door. "Go away." Dan groaned monotonously. Phil entered the room anyways.

"Fuck off!" Dan yelled. Phil didn't flinch. Phil sat down at the foot of his bed.

"Dan please, listen to me. I'm sorry, I said all of that. I didn't mean it." Phil tried. Dan didn't listen. All it did was bring back memories of Dan's ex-daddy, Jonathan. He used to wrongly degrade him in public then apologize privately. Dan would always fall for it then one thing led to another.

Dan started crying at this point. He didn't want to be little, but his mind was already plagued with little thoughts and desires.

Dan rubbed his eyes, "Daddy." He murmured. Phil frowned and picked him up into a hug. Dan looped his arms around Phil's neck, pulling him tight.

"Daddy's sorry baby, he was a meanie." Phil apologized again. Dan just sniffled and hummed.

Dan was lightly shaking. His head and throat hurt. He just wanted to cuddle with his daddy while they watch cartoons, or maybe go shopping again for new clothes.

"Daddy loves you sweetheart. So much." Phil rubbed a soothing random pattern on Dan's back. Dan seemed to calm down.

"Munchies?" Phil suggested as he leaned back to look at Dan's face. He wiped his tears. Dan rubbed his eyes again and nodded.

Phil picked him up and carried him downstairs where he sat him on the counter. Dan's feet dangled, he moved them back and forth as he gripped the marble counter.

Dan watched him with a smile as he made him something to eat. He wasn't sure what but it surely was delicious when he ate it.

Dan wasn't sure how to thank him. The words didn't seem to pour out. He had a dazed sort of look to him. Phil caught on to this. "How old are you honey?" He smiled.

Dan looked down at him and pointed three fingers. Phil gasped, "You're a big boy!" Phil picked up the short boy and walked over to the couch. Dan clung on to him. He didn't want to let go.

Phil gently rocked him back and forth. Phil could feel Dan's soft breath tickle his neck. He looked at the boy, he was asleep. He deserved some rest. A lot went on today. Phil picked him up once again and walked to the bedroom where he laid him down on the bed. He crawled next to him, he wanted Dan to know he was there once he woke up.

He pulled the covers over himself and Dan. He kissed his head before pulling him close against his chest and falling asleep.

Phil woke up to soft whimpers. He heard Dan mumbling, "J-Jonathan no, please, apple apple." Was Dan safe wording? He kept chanting apple, apple, apple. He sounded so pained and exhausted. Dan started crying.

Phil woke him up, "Dan." He whispered and shook him. Dan gasped as he woke up. Dan turned around and cuddled himself into Phil's chest. "He wouldn't stop Phil, he never did." He cried, loud sobs escaping his slightly chapped lips.

Phil ran his fingers through Dan's hair and rubbing his back. "It's okay sweetheart. You're safe now. You won't ever see him again." Phil promised then proceeded to whisper sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down. Sweet nothings only shared between them both, and between them both only.

Dan stopped crying soon. Only soft hiccups remained. Phil kissed his head. Dan leaned up and fully kissed him. Dan tasted of salt from his tears but Phil didn't mind one bit. The kiss was short and sweet, though he wished it would've lasted longer.

Dan hugged him tightly. "Have you ever had a naughty little?" Dan asked softly, Phil could've missed it. Phil thought about it. Had he? "Um, I never had a little to call mine. I would usually take care of them before their mommies or daddies came back. Neither of them were naughty but they did occasionally disobey."

Dan nodded. "I had a naughty daddy. Last year." Dan said. Phil hummed in response, not really knowing what to say.

"I usually got him off, we had sex once, and it hurt. I wouldn't disobey since I knew his punishments. His punishments hurt. I would safe word but he wouldn't listen. That defeats the whole purpose of a safe word. He was also very possessive." Dan easily recalled. Phil frowned.

"Would you listen if I safe worded?" Dan asked in a shaky voice. Phil quickly nodded, "Yes baby, I would. I'd never let you feel uncomfortable or unwanted. I promise you." Phil kissed his head reassuringly.

Dan snuggled into him, finding comfort in his scent and his overall aura that radiates from him. Phil placed a gentle kiss in his hair. Dan kissed his cheek and along his jaw. Phil smiled, "Where did this sudden affection come from?"

Dan hummed, "Loving you right now when you don't love me later." Phil smiled but was a little confused. "What do you mean sweetheart?"

Dan blushed at the nickname. "You would get bored of me soon, so I want to love you now before I lose the chance to." Phil cupped his cheek and gently stroked it with his thumb.

"I'll always love you." Phil smiled and softly pecked his lips which Dan eagerly pecked back. Dan started placing small kisses to Phil's jaw, humming slightly as he did so.

Dan kissed the side of his pale neck as Phil rubbed Dan's back and side. "Would it be okay if I gave you a mark?" Dan asked, exhaling through his mouth, Phil felt the hot breath on his neck.

Phil smiled, "Go ahead." Dan smiled against his warm skin and kissed his neck again before biting and sucking and licking a beautiful red and pink mark which contrasted with his pale skin.

Dan kissed the love bite once before laying back down next to Phil. "Does it look good?" Phil asked with a small laugh. Dan nodded quickly, "It's so pretty."