Characters

(i have a lot of characters introduced through out the series.)

(It should be noted that at the time i was beginning to write the first book i was supported mostly by friends i use to do Harry potter style role plays with. They asked if I could make characters in my story based off of their characters in the Role play to use as background support characters. that is where all my EXTRA characters came from.)

-In Harry's year-

Gryffindor students:

Ronald Weasley

Neville Longbottom

Dean Thomas

Seamus Finnigan

Hermione Granger

Lavender Brown

Lily Moon

Sophie Roper

Parvati Patil

Hufflepuff students:

Ernie Macmillan,

Justin Finch-Fletchley

Hannah Abbott

Sally-Anne Perks

Runcorn

Wayne Hopkins

Megan Jones

Roger Malone

Kevin Entwhistle

Susan Bones

Ravenclaw students:

Terry Boot

Mandy Brocklehurst

Michael Corner

Anthony Goldstein

Isobel MacDougal

Stephen Cornfoot

Oliver Rivers

Lisa Turpin

Sue Li

Padma Patil

Luna Lovegood- (i actually didn't see her name on the list but since she was introduced later i couldn't remember which class she was actually in.)

Slytherin students:

Harry Potter

Draco Malfoy

Vincent Crabbe

Gregory Goyle

Faith Spiritwalker - (created from the idea of a friend for the purpose of Taking hermione's place in Harry's friend circle. i did end up replacing her in book two with Jade and then using her as the sort of villainous character.)

Blaise Zabini

Theodore Nott

Pansy Parkinson

Millicent Bulstrode

Tracey Davis

Sally Smith

Daphne Greengrass

-Above Harry's year- (to my knowledge)

Sed Hoffmire- One year above harry Sed is the Ravenclaw Keeper. (this was done due to my lack of wanting to look things up in the first book. i just never changed it. My friend whom this is based off of actually specifically requested that she get to be the ravenclaw Keeper in my story and be the love interest of Harry.)

Elle - a fifth year senior above harry, she was the captain of the quidditch team the first year but was forced to step down the second year by Marcus Flint, harry fixed this of course and is now captian. she now sits on the team as Keeper.

Oliver Wood- the gryffindor keeper and captain during Harry's first year at hogwarts. (pretty sure he's a senior in that one so i guess he's out of school by now.)

Marcus Flint- a fifth Year senior of harry who in the second year took control of the quidditch team. he was in his seventh year seen conspiring with Faith Spiritwalker. he now has an assistant teacher position inside Hogwarts.

Cho Chang- Ravenclaw seeker. one year above Harry.

Cedric Diggory- one year above Harry. Hufflepuff. deceased in book 4 (just dawned on me that i spelled his name wrong a lot in the last book >.>)

Fred and George Weasley- (while looking up the wiki to figure out if they were three or two years ahead of harry i found out fred died!? now i'm sad... i mean i watched all the movies and read the books but i forgot he died... so then i got sad all over again.) they are in their sixth year i believe? 

Percy Wesley- was the gryffindor Prefect Harry's first year.

-Under Harry's year by one-

Gryffindor:

Ginny Weasley-

Colleen Creevy-

Hufflepuff:

Ravenclaw:

Diamond Flightwild- (i don't remember why my friend wanted to be a ravenclaw... she just did...)

Slytherin:

Jade Firegem- (My role play character whose name at the time was actually Jade Riddle but after some research i decided it should be Gaunt instead so i made her a real back story. her riddle name was known to her she hid it from others. she was mostly good but a little evil and her animagius was a mermaid.) now she's a lot better ^.^ for the story purpose i changed her.

Erised Goldman- Erised was named after the Mirror of Erised because find the mirror was how his parents met.

AJ Seniorflame -

Goblet Mcknack -

(I'm sure i forgot lots of important people. if i did be sure to let me know. i didn't skip anyone on purpose i just dislike looking things up because it makes me feel stupid.)