Chapter 2

Harry and Draco are escorted to the train by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Jade can't help but reach up for the scar on her shoulder from their third year. Remus notices this and raises a puzzled look. "I can't help but notice how often you grab your shoulder when I'm around. Is something the matter?"

"do you recall two years ago mister Lupin?" Jade asks.

"oh, you mean the night I went... but you weren't there?" he recalls.

"but I was there." Jade nods. "I was the white wolf."

Remus had been retold the story a few times by Sirius after he had been dismissed from the school. He knew the white wolf had suffered a massive injury due to him but everyone else thought the poor thing had died. "you don't say?" he says intrigued. "I would have never guessed the wolf was a student."

"and at the time she was a second year student while we were third years." Malfoy nods. "that was the year I discovered her bloodline traced all the way back to the Gaunt family."

"Gaunt!?" Remus says shocked glancing at Sirius. "then that means?"

"the riddle family as well." Sirius nods. "but as I am unlike my family so too is she." He looks at the three teens and then back to Remus. "in fact, it maybe for that reason the death eaters want her on their side. After all she is the last Kin left of you know who."

The train whistle sounds drawing their attention. "time to go children." Sirius says waving them away. The three quickly board the train. They all sit together as they always do and the train begins it's journey.

"it's good to see Sirius out and about these days." Draco says after the train starts up. "I thought for sure he would have to be in hiding for a good long while."

"well with the dark lord back in the world of the mortals I'm sure he has bigger things to worry about." Harry replies. "at least this year I won't have to worry about anyone trying to kill me in school. Death eater can't get into Hogwarts."

"I mean they shouldn't be able to but there are a few who have been able to fool their way in." Draco replies counting on his fingers. "my dad for one comes into the school often. Then there is Snape and Igor Karkaroff from last year as well. And then tom riddle's diary that tried to kill everyone in school. And barty crouch junior in disguise as mad eye moody.oh and even Sirius Black year three when everyone thought he was evil."

Harry stares at Draco eyes wide. "your right!? Death eaters have been coming in and out of Hogwarts for years!? I thought it was supposed to be protected!?"

"oh, now that you mention it didn't Voldemort himself manage to get into the school without upsetting the enchanted ceiling in the great hall?" Jade puzzles. "wow I guess the school really isn't as protected as we thought?" she puzzles some more before coming to the realization that every year at school somebody or something new had come to try to kill harry.

"maybe they've just been telling all the students that dark wizards can't enter the castle, so everyone feels safe there?" Draco grumbles. "this is a very upsetting realization."

"surely there must be a reason all of these wizards were able to enter the grounds of Hogwarts without suspicion?" Harry says placing a thoughtful hand on his chin. "I mean Sirius wasn't a villain so that might explain how he managed to get into the castle if he was indeed ever there in the first place."

"yeah but what about that stupid rat Pettigrew!" Draco growls. "he was evil from the start and had just been sitting in that Gryffindor boy's pocket."

"well when your dad visits I wouldn't say he had any evil intentions at the time." Harry replies. "mostly he just came to talk to Dumbledore about your schooling and to watch Quidditch. maybe it only senses evil intentions?"

"I would believe that if Voldemort himself hadn't already been in the school." Draco replies. "and Barty junior using potion to transform himself had always planned to hurt you harry. this isn't an isolated account Harry."

(I had everything up to this point typed out on word in office until for some reason word stopped working o.0 i opened my doc but couldn't edit it because it said the doc was locked.)

"well as long as Dumbledore is around it doesn't matter." Jade shrugs. "even the dark lord wouldn't mess with him."

"she has a point." Draco nods. "as long as ol dumbees around we're safe as can be."

-meanwhile-

Marcus flint is walking up the steps of Malfoy manor with Faith next to his side. "are you absolutely sure you want to do this?" he asks for the third time. 

"i want to get rid of that rat that so easily took my place. Harry and Draco were my friends first. then that little lying weasel girl snaked her way into their hearts while i was helpless and petrified. but he loves her now an I can't change that." Faith snarls. "so i'm going to ruin her life starting with joining the dark lord in order to gain the death eater army as my allies. with them next to me Jade will be an after thought and Draco will be mine."

Marcus rolls his eyes. "you really have no idea what your getting into, but i suppose it is pointless to argue with a chick once her mind is made up." the two enter the door and stand before an empty room. "Lucius?" Marcus calls into the home. 

"Flint?" a voice sounds from the kitchen. Soon three faces peer around the corner. Lucius, his wife, and Bellatrix. "it is Flint? fool, i thought you were busy getting ready for the school year?!" Lucius grumbles.

"i don't need to be there till tomorrow mister Malfoy. i'm not a student anymore i'm just a teacher's aid."

"i scraped the bottom to get you that job Marcus." Lucius growls stepping into the room. "we needed a man on the inside of Hogwarts to keep an eye on the happenings there." he glances now at the girl and raises an eyebrow. "why did you bring her here?"

"well as you well know mister malfoy she is my partner in crime. We did many minor things together last year trying to wedge potter and his friends apart. It didn't work." Marcus smirks a bit. "she wants in."

"can she be trusted?" Lucius asks cautiously. 

"i bet my life on it." Marcus nods.

suddenly a cold blast of air enters the room and a large snake slithers into the room followed slowly by a sickly gross creature who looked much like an old person without a nose. 

'my lord!?" Lucius bows immediately. 

Marcus says nothing but drops to his knees before the man.

"i heard most of which was said." Voldemort says looking directly at Faith. "i believe i have just the task for you to prove yourself. i was saving it for Malfoy's son as a test of courage and loyalty but it seems Draco won't be joining us." he gives Lucius a disapproving glance and then returns his focus back to Faith.

"yes sir?" she replies.

"i need you to find a way to get my death eaters into Hogwarts. we already have a few ideas about that but your main task will be to disarm the school itself from the inside. you will have to get rid of Dumbledore."

"you mean like lock him away or send him on vacation?" Faith asks.

Voldemort chuckles slightly. "no fool i want you to KILL DUMBLEDORE!"